Have you ever had one of those days

Have you ever had one of those days where you wake up and are just in awe at these plants? Not only do they ease anxiety, help those in pain & those with cancer & other conditions & just generally bring happiness to those who use it. Then on the nature side, you have something super complex and stunningly beautiful. I call it perfection.

Just beans, right? Not so amazing until you take a gander at the complexity of these under a scope. Probably nothing new to many of you guys, but this is the first time I’ve ever seen these up close and personal like this.
(Lebanese green phenos/BB hashbush 3 in tube, P Pineapple 2 on right)

P Pineapple

Lebanese green phenos/BB hashbush

And then you have frosted deliciousness. This is Gorilla Glue. I can almost smell it just looking at the picture!

29 Likes

Very cool pics

5 Likes

That’s what I would call close ups . Very cool !

5 Likes

Where you don’t wanna wake up, everything’s beeep… this doesnt look like on of those days…

Whenever I feel a little low I hang out with the plants.
This is one of the many benefits of cannabis .
I sure wish more people could experience this plant.

2 Likes

That’s everyday. I don’t know of any other plant that is so complex, diverse and useful for so many different things. The only way a person could not love or at least respect the plant is if they don’t honestly know enough about it. The plant teaches me about myself and the universe around me every day. The world was truly blessed with the cannabis plant

A few days ago I snapped a major branch on one of my plants. I taped it up.

I woke up today and was in awe of how quickly and how well it has healed up.

It’s quite remarkable. I don’t heal that fast.

3 Likes

I feel the same. winter is a real downer, it is nice to have a sunny green room in your house. seeing how plants are doing on a daily, unzip the door and it’s as exciting as seeing puppies grow, not as cute but your still happy for them.

I grow both to have an endless supply of weed and to have the summer in a box in the dead of winter. I find it a helpful thing.

2 Likes