Have you ever received an empty letter?

Those sticky finger’d fucks got my Sea Biscuitz beans! still mad about it :rage:

iceae

4 Likes

And a shipment of beans somebody was sending a friend in Cuba.

2 Likes

Yeah, white collar crime is where it’s at.

4 Likes

I just got a letter that was slit open and repacked with usps tape. Nothing inside but a piece of paper labeling 3 strains. Straight stole my beans. Damn. I mean. This is annoying af.

5 Likes

I actually got a COMPLETELY OPENED package the other day. They didn’t even bother taping it back up… walking back from the mail I thought if they didn’t take it surely fell out in travel. Thankfully everything was still inside. :pray:

7 Likes

Hmmmm I called Amazon bitchin about something a while back it had to do with some growing supplies . Anyways the dude was from South Africa we talked for about an hour and exchanged pics of our grows and emails . Reminds me I must email him and trade some seeds he said he can get all kinds from the popular areas . His plants were outside and looking sweet he wasn’t short and the plants towered way above him

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.