Hazeman Bubba Kush x Stardawg under GROW300

Day 32… Been bad about daily watering because I’ve been on the road, and I think that’s what I’m seeing in the leaves.

They’re also probably a bit yellow from the light, but I can’t nail down why it looks like a Phos def still on the petioles…

8 Likes

Current fertigation is 3gals water,
3grams epsom,
12ml Micro,
30ml Bloom,
12ml FloraBlend,
2mL Floralicious Grow,
7ml SLF-100,
2mL pH up

1 Like

looking good, nice canopy of buds! bubba and chem seem to go together really nicely… been doing some of those type crosses myself and liking the results.
VG

3 Likes

Yeah the smell is super piney and earthy, really excited to see where she ends up since it’s got such a classic indica nose.

They look very happy!!! You’ll have a good harvest there. :+1:t2::grinning::green_heart:

1 Like

Day 35 snaps…

8 Likes

Anyone have any feedback about what you’re seeing from leaf color and petioles?? My gut tells me this is a combination of hungry plants under intense lights with a bit of pH imbalance.

Anyone else see something here I can do to maybe steer them a bit back towards green?

1 Like

Day 37. Right plant has bigger buds at this stage, but the left plant has more trichomes and smells more appealing to me. Neither smells anywhere near finished so still very much in transition through those secondary metabolites…

14 Likes

Looking good in there, not too long now!

1 Like

Lefty day 39

10 Likes

Can’t wait to hear how the finished product turns out. These are two of my all time favourites, together and from hazeman…. :moneybag: MONEY :moneybag:

1 Like

Yeah Hazeman has been a fun journey for me so far, really excited by what I’ve seen.

Previously I was growing BOG and found the flavors amazingly fruity, but not aligned to my cannabinoid system.

So far with Hazeman I’ve grown four phenos of Blood Rose, one Urban Poison, two White Grapes, and now two Bubba Kush x Stardawg. I want to pick a single keeper from that stock, leaning hard towards Lefty here or the White Grape #1. I have some The White x '88 G13/HP seedlings on deck in veg next, may keep one of those as well if the flavor is what I like.

Trying to find something that’s really unique experience wise and then grow it as perfectly as I can in a scrog.

2 Likes

That hybrid on deck sounds like money too. I’m just starting to explore Bodhi, with the exception of 1-2 I am looking to replace my personal stable. Going to hunt for some REAL keepers that align with my needs as well. Look forward to this and your future runs my friend.

1 Like

Tapering feed back down now

3gallons water
2grams epsom salt
8ml Micro
22 ml Bloom
5ml SLF-100
1.5ml pH Up

No more fancy additives at this point, just going to stay consistent on this for a few days and then taper down to 1/3rd strength for the last week

1 Like

Day 41

9 Likes

Day 44

3gallons water
2grams Epsom
8ml Micro
22ml Bloom
12ml FloraBlend
5ml SLF-100
1.5ml pH Up

Feeding twice daily now, 11/13 light.

10 Likes

Day 47

Trichomes are mostly clear and cloudy, no ambers at all.

11 Likes

Day 50 pics

10 Likes

You are going to have a GREAT harvest when these are ready!!!

2 Likes

I am on day 51 soooooo close now!

1 Like