Headstrong grow diary, first “no till” grow

Holy buckets that looks amazing!

Melllow is definitely what I was hoping for.

I know it’s normal but the explosive growth of cannabis always surprises me.

5 Likes

Coming in quicker than I expected :soccer: :basketball:

5 Likes

Last day of coming home and being able to look at my garden in the early evening.

Did some last minute trimming and flipped to flower.

7 Likes

Hamlet (#1) flowering earlier than Denethor.

I might still collect pollen from both and do a side by side of the offspring. I also have some Big Chungus seeds from Doug’s Nugs that might cross well so some pollen will go in the freezer.

5 Likes

Nothing really to report.

I do love the early stage of flower when the new growth looks so happy.

5 Likes

#1 Hamlet

4 Likes

Looking healthy!

1 Like

Slowly rolling along. They aren’t praying. I think I’ve been under watering for the last week.

2 Likes

So I think I have some sacs…

I checked for light leaks and did not see any. I thought maybe having 4 plants in 20 gallons did it but I have one in a 3 gallon pot that is also possibly showing herms.

I know these things happen and pushing through is important but man what a bummer.

3 Likes

The top picture definitely looks ballsy. And the bottom. The second from the bottom looks like just an early flower, with a pistil coming out.

1 Like

My thoughts exactly. I’m not giving up hope but they are everywhere. Only one out of 5 females isn’t showing herms, and she was the slowest growing of the bunch.

I was planning on a heavy defoliation and since this grow was specifically to find a good pheno, I might go really hard on pruning.

Or I might chop everything and get started on crossing super silver sour diesel haze (shire cut) to sunshine daydream.

1 Like

4 Likes

I had that experience a year ago with a Nam Kading landrace. But when I ran the clones, they didn’t herm.

1 Like

Found the culprit

1 Like

I dont know why you need a light to tell you if you turned something on or not. It is just a constant endless power drain. Add up all the little LED lights and Displays on everything x the population on These United States of America and the energy waste and resulting pollution in enourmous.

Disconnect your indicators or use duct tape if you cant open up electronics and work on them.

download

3 Likes

Why not remove the options nobody uses and replace that wimpy little membrane switch with an actual switch with two obvious positions. And yeah get rid of the annoying LED lights. I have a temperature sensor that spawns AC and heater. When it’s doing that, a light is on that has to be muffled.

I don’t know why they put LEDs on equipment they sell us for growing cannabis.

2 Likes

Yep I put tape over it last night. It has a button to dim and turn off the light but I must have forgotten to turn it off after lowering the fan speed.

1 Like

Next they’ll try to sell us night lights that have a convenient beeping sound when they’re on.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl: I’m surprised night lights don’t already have that feature.

2 Likes