Heady Bear's Den- "Choose Your Own Adventure" OG Style!

Hokay!
A tester bud smoke report from the LBF F2

I won’t report on flavor for obvious reasons, but even even quick dried there’s a sticky, tangy mouthfeel, like when you’ve sucked a hard candy until it’s gone, but the feeling is still in your mouth.

First bong rip took about 5-10 minutes to really settle in. Then i did another one. At this stage, it’s a very directable high. If I lie down on the couch I’m really comfy (not couch locked, but cozy as hell).
If I get up, I can handle all the housework, cooking, anything that doesn’t require human interaction.
About that: it’s heady, but in a spacey kind of way. If I focus on something (like this post), I feel like I’m, deadass, on-point… everything is clicking. But if I get up and wander the house or garden, my senses are so heightened that I’m just feeling/ hearing/ seeing everything at once, and no way am I gonna try to focus on any one thing, or anyone with all that going on!
My body is heavy in a pleasant way, like I’m wearing an invisible weighted blanket.
Physical sensations of anxiety are diminished.
I’m high enough that I don’t feel like testing the ceiling with additional rips.
Dang. I feel good.
Thanks @oleskool830 , hope you can see this.
Onward through the fog.

12 Likes