Heady Bear's Den- "Choose Your Own Adventure" OG Style!

:flushed:I think I might be one of these people :grimacing:

3 Likes

Somewhere around 10% of folks have that. It’s higher in some international regions than in others.

1 Like

And 100% of dogs.

3 Likes

@pigeonman is looking for a shit smell strain. Seriously for a comically grow or something like that. (In my best billy Madison voice)

2 Likes

Yes @Upstate , too many to keep up with. I’ve never had one that didn’t produce copious amounts.
If these germ and your interested I can send you some as well.
They had a really spotty germ rate last year, not sure what’s up with them.

1 Like

When I was a kid before unleaded gas I used to love hanging out at the gas station and pump gas for the guy. Before self serve of course, I loved the smell of real gas.

3 Likes

I appreciate the offer but it will have to wait til i expand the garden again.

3 Likes

@CocoaCoir and @DesertHeartGardens , your envelopes went in the mail today!

6 Likes

Inspired by @DougDawson I’ve purchased something to replace the cupcake cups :sweat_smile:

This is going to be so much better than trying to keep the damn things alive without pollinating the damn neighborhood!

6 Likes

Very cool man, I just love mine. Works amazing and keeps control of the pollen. Nice buy.

2 Likes

What is that?

3 Likes

It’s a pollen shaker! Snip off the male flowers, toss em in to dry and release pollen; there’s a screen in the middle so the pollen falls through to the other side to be collected

5 Likes

:thinking:I believe my wife has one for the sugar cinnamon. Amazon?

3 Likes

Not exactly how I do it. I knock the branches into a bowl which collects the pollen and male pods as they fall off. Then put that through pollen shaker. Once I collect the clean pollen from the end I lay that out flat to dry. That’s just my method though.

4 Likes

This is how I was doing it without the shaker. I was using a strainer.

2 Likes

I’ve seen your approach a few times my brother! My grows are selective pollination though, and it’s a small rental house, so any banging of heads would almost certainly result in significant over-pollination, and besides, my roommate doesn’t like it when boy plants live in our bathroom. I think this way will be supportive for my setup and my continued friendship :bear::+1::grin:

5 Likes

That’s totally fair. This is why I tend to do one repro at a time. Even with 3 levels in my house that shit can travel so what you say makes perfect sense.

4 Likes

Little Delta has really grown up into a beautiful plant. Probably just one more day on the tent, then I’ll let his flowers develop for a little while before snipping them into the shaker.

LBF Ladies
Alpha-38 days flower
Charlie- 6 days flower
Delta- 6 days flower
Charlie and Delta both took a full two weeks to stretch before beginning to develop flowers

MaMaHaze
Echo-31 days veg (time for an up-pot)
Fox-20 days veg

Arcata Trainwreck
Ivan, Jammer, and Kelly 5 days veg

8 Likes

Looking beautiful! The strawberry headband and package arrived safe and sound thanks again :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Hell yeah! I get so impatient with peppers germinating; yesterday I was like “these are taking forever!”… checked the planting date hehe…5 days ago. Lol

2 Likes