Heady Bear's Den- "Choose Your Own Adventure" OG Style!

Some people are just gross.

3 Likes

True, but anal retentive clean freaks don’t sell $500 air conditioners at 90% off, IME :grin:

10 Likes

TIL about OfferUp

1 Like

My favorite! Craigslist is all but dead, and OfferUp is the new best online junk sale!
Welcome to the ultra-frugal side of OG.

6 Likes

Craigslist is dead in most places but here in the bay many people still use it. I got a really good deal on this spider farmer light on CL. Though yeah it is full of scammers and worse now.

3 Likes

It’s actually kind of nice because if I happen to find something on Craigslist, I can get a great deal because nobody else is gonna look at that post for another 2 months. :laughing:
That’s how I got my 2x4 Gorilla tent, hlg 300 rspec, ac infinity 6 inch fan and carbon filter for like 350 bucks

6 Likes

Same but 200 In Oakland haha

4 Likes

Score! I love thrift stores pressure cooker $149 got for $20 food dehydrator $100+ got for $10 garage sales OfferUp and the hilbilliy place I live FB is still the big taker. Sucks cause I hate FB and don’t have an acct. Small towns grumble grumble.

2 Likes

Vibes:

Flower tent update!
Alpha 49 days flower
Charlie 15 days flower
Echo 3 days flower

Alpha pics up first. Frost is coming on thick, and the fade is creeping on in. She’s drinking slower as well. Common wisdom is that she’ll go 9 weeks, but I don’t know…2 more weeks from this stage?
I got my loupe, so I’ll have a good idea when it’s time.

Charlie up next, getting some big fluffy pom poms.
Lots of bud sites on her, and I’m hoping for a more prolific production compared to her sister.

Echo has finally perked up, started her stretch, and shown definitive pistils. She’s gonna be lime/neon green for life it seems. Her sister, Fox is a regular dark green, so it will be interesting to see how the two develop side by side.

And a group shot under the lights to round out the presentation:

I’m putting together the new tent this week, and transitioning equipment over. I gained the square footage, as well as an additional 3 inches of height… every little bit helps!
Way excited for the new setup.

And to close things out this evening, some shots from my back yard.

Fire pit, some garden beds with cover crop coming in strong, hammock for chillin’, cold plunge tub for really chillin, and the hot tub to get cozy all over again.

Thanks for stopping by!!! :bear::purple_heart::+1:

15 Likes

I keeps seeing these pictures of dry ground and it’s depressing lol.
Love the frost pics of Alpha!
:v::heart:

1 Like

I mean, I live in the desert, so… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I am living in a white desert right now. About 3 ft deep.

3 Likes

Yeah. That ^

Alpha looks like such an smooth and easy trim. I love that beside that fact that she’s beautiful.

Man, sweet looking place. With plenty of room to stretch your feet out or play football or whateves. Very cool.

1 Like

Looks awesome @HeadyBearAdventures, nice big outdoor space. I don’t have a hammock, I would never get anything done :laughing:

1 Like

Veg tent time!
Ivan, Jammer, and Kelly at 16 days veg
Fox at 31 days, and basically the same height as the Trainwreck fems.
Tent shot:

Here’s our little guy, Ivan (please pronounce their name ee-vahn). Dwarf vibes…I sometimes daydream that this plant will be the 1 in 5000 fem plant that is a true male. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crossed_fingers::bear:

Now Kelly:

And Jammer:

Fox, maybe picking up some steam:

Still 4 Douglahs, 2 Chocolate Habs (I think the other two are duds), 2 Ghost peppers (gifts from my friend, about a month ahead of my sprouts), and 4 Fatalii from @potpotpot waiting to break ground.

Have a great Tuesday!

14 Likes

Fox looks likes its on steroids about to kick sand in everyones face while smiling.

3 Likes

So excited to watch the Trainwrecks!, hoping you get a Sunday Pot Roast pheno so I can say I’m not crazy lol
Looking great bud!

2 Likes

I’m here for it; sounds wild!
I’ll smoke that, and then maybe I’ll grow some Cherry Festivals for dessert.

They’re doing so well!!!

3 Likes

Tony Green has a strain that smells something like that I’ve read. Also got a strain that supposed to smell like a Pineapple Pizza from Mass Medical Strains that I haven’t popped yet.

3 Likes