Heady Bear's Den- "Choose Your Own Adventure" OG Style!

Indeed I was the one who did the seed run for DragonBlood Hashplant.
I got the seeds from MisterBee. They were from Bodhi originally I do believe.
If I remember correctly, I got two boys and three girls on that run. I let them all have an orgy in the tent. I also collected pollen and sent to my friends. @JohnnyPotseed got some of it and performed his magic.
As for the plants, they really were very easy to grow. Nothing out of the ordinary. They did seem to need more nitrogen about mid flower though. Frost was off the charts on these girls too. Probably my best effort to date, other than my mistress, Island Sweet Skunk.

6 Likes

JP’s Bloodhound sounds lethal . I’d be scairt have dat around , have to get couch cut out yer ass .

2 Likes

This is my question too, but despite having hundreds of strains, Swami’s underlying genetics are pretty vague and, at least on the public internet, not well documented.

Great info. It’s alluded to, but I didn’t find confirmation.

Could be, but for now they got put on the menu by the random number generator, and the members who voted, so they get a fair shake to go to the 4x4!

6 Likes

Mmm, Vietnamese Black :yum:

6 Likes

Careful not to smoke that all at once. LOL

5 Likes

I remember growing a VB out back in the 90’s that grew huge, and which we chopped at 22 weeks, only to end up looking exactly like this. It was a crazy and twisted kind of high but was also so unsatisfying and with such ugly buds that it was at that time that I swore to never grow another unproven long-flowering landrace again :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Since I used my Canna JLF during watering today, I was exiled to the front porch.
I made the most of it, and grabbed some shots in natural light.

16 Likes

And the new light arrived as well!

Time to get serious about finding a 4x4

22 Likes

Delivery days are the best days :sunglasses:

2 Likes

"cat calls ":drooling_face:

Such a sweet win bud. I’m excited for ya!

2 Likes

@Thats_bank looks like I called it right! :flushed:
I’m already off of Doug’s list, and I’m done with giveaways, for a while, again.
Gotta make space for others to reap the benefits of this community!

12 Likes

:joy::joy:I was wondering who would win that one would you look at that

3 Likes

While I’ve got a few minutes, let’s talk about another contender for the Breeder Pack run.

Swackhammer
These were acquired fairly recently from @DougDawson during one of his many free seed giveaways. It’s actually surprising that none of the others so far were gifted by Doug! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Genetics Overview

Mother: Steve Hurkle [Tahoe Og x Harlequin x Querkle]

Father: Mac Stomper [ MAC x GrapeStomper Og]

About the breeder:
Many of you already know @DannyTerpintine aka Spacebound Genetics, and his creations are highly sought after here on Overgrow.
He has worked extensively with the Mac Stomper featured in this strain, as well as with UBC Chemo, Sugar Cane, various OG varieties. and other hard hitting, heavy medicine.
Swakhammer may be his most sought after strain around OG.
As always, he’s welcome to add more about himself, and the work he does!
You can see his efforts documented on IG

What do we know about her?

Family: 75/25 Indica

Sex: Regular
Height: Medium-Large
Flowering Time: 56-67 Days
Aroma: Earth, Fruity (Cherry), Kush, Gas, Citrus

@MoBilly can probably talk all day about this strain, because he loves to sing her praises!
I believe these have also been grown by @chronix and @Neb , and that @ShiskaberrySavior and @MBVapester got some when they were first offered by Danny. ANYBODY ELSE CAN CHIME IN TOO!

Photos from the breeder, posted here on OG.

Breeder description:
Swackhammer is a hard-hitting Indica Dominant Strain. Some phenos are a straight knock-out high with Stanky Floral, Fruity (Cherry), Musky-Earthy, Funk Terpene Profile. Others Phenos just as hard hitting, are mixed with some Citrus & Gas – these phenos are a little more functional and clear headed

So there you have it, contestant #4, and another possible pathway in our shared choose your own adventure!

18 Likes

This site is awesome but it has start a new headache with these choices
Karma Sowahh F2
Bhodi Black Triangle x Sowahh
Bhodi Blue Sunshine x Ril Sowahh
Dominion Polecat x Shoreline Crippy
Hazeman Stardawg x The Nature Farm Skunk18
Dominion Granny Skunk x TNF Ogre Skunk
Dominion Munson x TNF Oger Skunk
TNF 95 Silver Haze x Sowahh
Red Snake x Sowahh
Bhodi Silver Mountain x Blue Sunshine
Old Silver Thai x Panama Haze BX2
Bloodhound (JohnnyPotseed)
Vietnam Bomb (Swami Seeds)
Goldfish (Hazeman)
Swakhammer (Spacebound Genetics)
Lavender Jack (Bodhi)
A5 Haze clone x Dragon Energy (DocD)
what do you grow? Congrats @HeadyBearAdventures on the win.

10 Likes

Why do you think I leave it up to a vote?! :sweat_smile::rofl::bear:

Seriously though, I’ve already decided that when we get to the member crosses selection, it will be something produced by @SkunkHunt101
What will it be? Stay tuned, for that chapter of
Heady Bear’s Choose Your Own Adventure: OG Style!

5 Likes

I would probably go with Bhodi Silver Mountain x Blue Sunshine it stood out to me.

6 Likes

Be careful if it ends up being that OST cross… I grew a few and they were slightly more difficult to train than most plants, to say the least. This wasn’t even a cross with another sativa, just a stinky hybrid.

This one responded fairly well to being tied in a knot. :stuck_out_tongue: They don’t like small pots, though; every single one I had in less than a 10 gallon pot popped a few bananas, but was fine with more room. The downside is that 2/3 of them were disappointing potency. The upside is the one that wasn’t disappointing was about as strong as my GG4 RIL… after 14 weeks, anyway.

9 Likes

Just to clarify, the list I posted were beans I won today. They aren’t up for voting, as they are not breeder packs.
For the ones under consideration see:

4 Likes

That is craaazy, not even a full sativa?

3 Likes

Then I would go with Bloodhound.

1 Like