Heady Bear's Den- "Choose Your Own Adventure" OG Style!

You’re not going anywhere @DougDawson .
Deep-Love-Relationship-Quotes-Gifs-And-Images-For-Couples-49117-6 Deep-Love-Relationship-Quotes-Gifs-And-Images-For-Couples-49117-7

6 Likes

:heart: :pray: :v:

4 Likes

Bring them on my man!

3 Likes

Some of the best plants I’ve grown took a little help to get germinated or had a low germination

3 Likes

Bring on them magic beans @HeadyBearAdventures.

4 Likes

7 out of 11 ain’t terrible :wink:

4 Likes

We’re gonna call this the 7/11 generation.
So many keepers are gonna come out of it that future strain hunters will be looking for the Longbottom Fighter “7/11 cut”

8 Likes

I’m already looking for it. Gonna send out your Oaxaca pollen in just a minute at the post office.

4 Likes

Some seeds are born with a thicker shell that need help. Bring on them beans :star_struck:

5 Likes

Dude. Should I make some Oaxaca-wreck seeds?

7 Likes

Well since I don’t rate…WTF is LBF ?

5 Likes

Sounds like your gonna make all kinds of things for me to hunt for. Bring it!!

2 Likes

Hey @boatbum325 ! Did you vote in one of the earlier polls? The tag list is just people who have cast a vote during my earlier strain selections.
That’s how you get in on my giveaways… but, for your generous ass, I’ll make an exception! :bear::+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

LBF is Longbottom Fighter F2 [Starfighter x Longbottom Leaf] from Bad Dawg Seeds. Breeder selected the F2 generation by crossing the most Longbottom Leaf dominant mom and dad from the F1 gen.
This is F3

12 Likes

They sound delicious :drooling_face:

3 Likes

I’m just speaking for myself and @ReikoX :sweat_smile:

Give give give but I’m good for now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Aloha

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I’m gonna post a description of each mom pheno a little later.
Looks like I’ll be sharing a few packs with you piranhas!

3 Likes

Lol, I noticed Reiko was all by his lonesome in the vote! Thanks for standing beside him. :bear::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Just terrorizin’ . Was curious too . Thanks for the kind offer , but I’ve got more than I can handle already . Dragboat turns out some serious stuff , leans way more indica in general than I go for . You gonna need 2 more tents you keep this up…

3 Likes

One of these phenos is definitely Jack’s Cleaner leaning, and the other I think is really balanced between the Starfighter and LBL.
We’ve talked about my smoke preferences, and both phenos scratch a different itch for me, but I enjoyed the hell out of them.
If they sedated me, if be giving away all the seeds! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I meant Jeff’s work in general . Them MI boys seem to like dank super stinky stuff . Chem & real skunk , stuff you can smell @ 50yds .

2 Likes