Heady Bear's Den- "Choose Your Own Adventure" OG Style!

I had read up on the swackhammer, sounds like a winner :muscle:

6 Likes

Popped a couple swakhammer, little babies right now.:green_heart:

6 Likes

Poor old goldfish :blowfish: 🥲

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Thanks @HeadyBearAdventures for putting up this awesome giveaway on Memorial Day weekend! :partying_face::crossed_fingers::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

A5 Haze x Dragon Would be my choice! :partying_face: :wink::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all! :sunglasses::peace_symbol::clap::four_leaf_clover::wink:

2 Likes

I try to lie to myself too😁

12 Likes

I stopped lieing to myself years ago, I will never stop buying seeds even vegetables seeds :slight_smile: lol I mean ya know? :slight_smile: A body could never have enough or them all :slight_smile: just saying lmao :rofl::laughing: I figured it’s not so bad if I admit it to myself :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I gave up on lying to myself and now have instilled a STRICT! Only stuff you have listed policy….

Not gonna tell you how looong my list is but “this is the way “

8 Likes

I won’t vote to remain impartial, but I’ll be following along whatever you do grow! :chair: :slight_smile: :v:

5 Likes

… * list includes entire phylos gene database * :rofl:

4 Likes

Bahahaha sounds about right! :joy:

3 Likes

“i was in nam” said the seeds…

3 Likes

I have alot of seeds, every time Johnny makes new crosses I have to buy some. But if I see something someone’s growing and I have to have it I’ll go beyond OG to get it, as long as it’s not gonna break the bank.

4 Likes

Swakhammer has my vote, but the Vietnam bomb would also be second vote, can’t wit for this grow to fire uo

4 Likes

Wish you could run them all at once bro, they all sound awesome but I chose the one I thought I would run myself I were in your position.

3 Likes

Dude, I know what you’ll pick I think, but please vote; Only 2 votes separate the top 2 strains!

3 Likes

I totally appreciate the consideration my brother!

2 Likes

Lol, every time I make a strain selection poll with the word “Vietnam” in it, everybody goes apeshit! :crazy_face::bear::orangutan::poop:

7 Likes

Got your back Brother.

1 Like

Lol…that makes two of us!

2 Likes

It has to start somewhere. lol
If anyone would like to join us, feel free.

2 Likes