Heat Wave Insanity

Your kidding me :rofl:
Bro it pisses down here 99% of the time.
This heat is glorious.
My outdoors plants are loving it. They are about 8ft tall now :rofl:
I

5 Likes

This is what Google weather is saying. Today said 24c and is 24c. And tbh I’m not a fan of much over 21c :joy:

Edit. @Esrgood4u not all of us are used to that Spanish heat :joy: your outdoor plants are looking good. All your neighbours said so too :shushing_face::eyes: jokes. Depends what I gotta do in the heat but if it’s stuff then nope I don’t like it. If it’s beer by a river. All day :sunglasses::100:

2 Likes

Haha I’m a ginga ninja , 21 for me too lol

3 Likes

Yeah but even Colorado is dealing with the heat now (higher elevations I assume are still tolerable)

2 Likes

$600 powerbill last month… yeah heat…

3 Likes

My better half (pubes) are ginger. So is the Mrs :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

ouch! whats your $/kwh?
paying about .10/kwh(usd) bills up to $250 which sure isnt bad! got everything running on timers and digital controls though(dehu, ac, lights). helps out some.

1 Like

Slates are grey in colour and burn your ass when you touch them so the pub it is :rofl:

Man after my own heart :green_heart: if all else fails head to the Winchester and wait for all this to blow over :joy: (let’s see who can get the reference)

3 Likes

The grow house outback is not insulated very well and I am the process of fixing that. I live in an area (south) that is very humid and very hot the last 3 weeks. I also live with a menopausal wife and she keeps the temps at 67f inside the house (while i freeze). I would say $400.00 is the grow. Still high though.

2 Likes

I am also changing my schedules for 2023 and won;t be growing July & 1/2 aug and Jan & 1/2 feb to off set some cost and not to chase the weather dragon during those times.

2 Likes

It’s not so hot today but the humidity has got to be 100%

I walked down the street with no shirt and got some interesting looks. Some good, some not :joy:

2 Likes

Same here. Down in s.fl thank gosh the ocean breeze helps but have to run the dehu almost 24/7, then the ac fights the dehu heat so it’s always a give and take battle. I wish you luck with the greenhouse it must be nice to be able to use the sun!

that would be shaun of the dead

1 Like

Kudos for you lime you beautiful bastard :green_heart:

1 Like

Oh it’s not a greenhouse… Window unit, dehumidifier, two tents with 3 lights - 200 watts each. We in the same boat mate :slight_smile:

1 Like

mrs lime and me first and only date :rofl:

You know you’re off to a good start if your first date is Shaun of the dead. Think I’m going to watch it again tonight now it’s In my head.

2 Likes

oh shoot! yes we are! 1000w of led is still not easy to keep cool! at least i dont have 1500w of hps going anymore!!! that was a killer. good luck and happy growing!

1 Like

Oklahoma City officially has had 23 days over 100 degrees. My town to the west of OKC has had 29 days over 100. Couple days ago i was going to the bank. My car said outside was 109. Thats pretty warm.

2 Likes