Heavens stairway

will there ever be a comeback of heavens stairway ?

Never had it.

That means I want it too!

Let’s hope!

Did you ever grow it?

2 Likes

@99PerCent

I do not suspect Heavens Stairway will return

2 Likes

An enterprising person would buy the name in this frenzied cannabis economy.

7 Likes

Rc had one of the most amazing stealth shipping methods but you had to ask for it. Somehow he could get his standard seed packing inside a seal pack of gum. The gum looked like it was straight from the factory, no sign of tampering. I remember thinking why the heck did he send me a pack of gum.

Operating Heaven’s Stairway pretty much in the open and being the first seedbank to sell Bros. Grimm which further served to push RC in to the spotlight. I remember talking to RC about increased risk of the charity auctions pissing off the LEO’s. A few of those auctions helped keep busted growers out of jail.

I’m not sure how the rest of community ending feeling about RC but I always found him to be a good guy.

7 Likes

it was the original og auctions not a strain

5 Likes

I had a good customer experience with heaven’s stairway, but no we will never see them again in the same again

4 Likes

I know Heavens stairway not familiar with RC?

2 Likes

The company’s owner Richard Hratch Baghdadlian, 38, aka Richard Calrisian

RC was what most of us called him.

5 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply. my aging memory fails me sometimes.

1 Like

I have a pack that was bought from Heaven’s Stairway over ten years ago. Some Blue Moonshine Rocket Fuel by @BreederSteve from Spice of Life. Got this originally from @Knospe.

See ya.

5 Likes

First seeds i ever grew inside were from Heavens Stairway and then the auction, Cbay is where Dman and Motarebel both had strains I liked and won on the auction. Bought a lot of charity beans too.

1 Like

I did a little search and I believe both domain names are up for sale, Heavens Stairway and Cannabis World.

1 Like

Remember the Dutch Flowers auctions and how high they would go? They always had a great story for the strain and the Cannabis World forums always exploded with those who were in competition to win the Dutch Flowers seeds.I always waited for the F2s to show up on Cbay that the auction winners would inevitably put up because no way could I afford the price tag that often went to over $1000 for ten seeds on a Dutch Flowers strain. I got F2s of Blowfish, Chocolate Trip and Venomberry. Even the F2s were incredible.

2 Likes

Lol time to cash in that nostalgia dollar.