Seed Auction Sites?

Are there still any good auctions sites running out there?

Did Neptune auctions get removed? I was just looking at them a couple weeks ago but doesn’t seem to exist anymore…

3 Likes

Mr. Nice Auctions are still going. Can get some great prices.

There are a couple on Instagram too.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reply! I do know about the Mr Nice ones, I’m glad they are still going, plan on grabbing a couple things from them at some point.

I meant more like ones were a variety of people put stuff up for sale/can apply to be a vendor, not just one breeder though

1 Like

Yeah, are you signed up over at Kak’s place Soaknbeans.com?

There are auctions run there on and off. You can also send in things to auction. So most often he is auctioning off things from new breeders but sometimes members are auctioning off things from their collections.

5 Likes

I’ll bookmark that one! looks like there’s no auctions currently but still a good site to know.

Really looking for active auction sites that have both breeders and regular people selling their collections like rare old packs and such…

1 Like

They don’t have auctions, but this is close to what you’re looking for. Vendors can sign up, and offer their strains directly to buyers. There are a few OGers who sell their wares on Strainly. They have a good feedback system, and there are some very reputable folks on there.

You have to be careful and do your research because there are scammers, but they get outed pretty quick, and they’re easy to avoid if you research who you’re dealing with.

There’s also Cannapot: https://my.cannapot.com/cannabis-seed-auction/all-strain-auctions/

They don’t have a lot of sellers, but there do have a few. JOTI had a presence there at one point.

Good luck! :grinning:
:guitar:

4 Likes

Yeah strainly is a great site they have some good stuff, there’s a few things I was looking at on there specifically. I like how they have it set up for the most part as well.

I’m still wanting an actual auction site with lots of activity though, Neptune was the best one I had found but I’m still wondering why it seems to have disappeared… :frowning:

1 Like

Harvest Mutual has auctions running on their site at

But they aren’t any that are live right now… sorry I guess that isn’t as helpful as a bookmark atm. Just a Mac V2

FWIW, I’ve purchased and received from this seedbank within the last 6 months.

1 Like

Not a auction site but I have a seed bank out of the Midwest. Peace

2 Likes

Nobody knows what happened to Neptune Auctions?

It’s still down, man what a shame that was the best one easily… :confused:

I really miss the old breedbay auction site. It took me years to get an invitation to that forum, and by the time I did there wasn’t much going on.

Breedbay is back online, but the auction is gone for good.

1 Like

Seems like there’s no GOOD ones left :confused:

I only had just found out about Neptune auctions and then they shut them down, still not sure why

Breedbay auctions are about to relaunch @ seurfire.com I saw a post on instagram, cannaseur seeds are about to drop a load of strains from the vault… and a bunch of new projects.

Ive been hitting refresh constantly for days…

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

soaknbeans usually has a couple auctions a month
https://www.soaknbeans.com/auctions

3 Likes

And @Kakalak is a Member/Sponsor here, as professional, helpful as you will find, plenty of freebies to boot. When that ole “Buying Bug” bites, that’s where I end up, along with Baked Beanz (@SamwellBB). Check 'em BOTH out!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thanks for the kinds words!

4 Likes

counter 6.5 hrs so looks like Midnight est tonight it starts up.

Neptune moved to http://seedsauctions.com

2 Likes

ugh, that site is horrible for the pocket book, some crazy prices over there…

Seed Junky
Gelato Pop
Starting bid: $550.00

BOG Seeds
Sour-Blutooth
Starting bid: $200.00

wtf…

2 Likes