Hello from Siberia

I’ve always went as hot as the tap can get the water.

4 Likes

Hello all plant breeders!!!
Many plants survived without watering with hydrogel, and many died without hydrogel.

25 Likes

Looking great! I remember how hard it was to keep plants in the bush alive, so glad the hydrogel is working for you.

5 Likes

beautiful plants there, nice job! The lebanese caught my eye, very beautiful :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Hydrogel is probably what I’m going to need for a guerilla grow here. I was going to do that this summer but decided to test in the backyard instead.

4 Likes

What a great bunch of Plants… I like that Menu @Landrace_seeds, its a great variety that I don’t see too often

6 Likes

in my area i have never seen plants died of drying out from my experience,
because there is not enough light coming from the sun, and the soil almost always wet enough for the plants. I tried hydrogel once. don’t see any difference with it. i’m afraid it could potentially harm nutritious movements in the ground :thinking:

they 've been dying because of other reasons though, but not really. most survives
i like to think that ones that didn’t survive, in fact didn’t really wanted to live, :joy:
so it opens space for other stronger ones :point_up_2:

keepin’ eye on your friesland pheno!

7 Likes

Siberia is big, if you didn’t know) this summer we have a lot of sun, but little precipitation. And what grows in the mountains feels great on hydrogel. Later I will post photos of plants from clones and from seeds!

10 Likes

HydroGel is something really new to me. I’ve not heard of it.

I’m guessing it Extends water availability. Good name

3 Likes

Yes, that’s right, this is what saves me so as not to drive around and water the damn bushes with it😆

2 Likes

Когда он сухой он выглядит как как кристаллы, но когда на него подавляет вода он увеличивается в несколько раз. Из 2 столовых ложек получается 5 литров геля.

1 Like

I poured about 5 liters of gel per well

2 Likes

The beard Fu is strong in this one.

This feels like the side quest before the boss fight.

3 Likes

Это сумасшедшее расширение. так понятно? оно пахнет? любые ингредиенты, о которых стоит беспокоиться

I also must share @Landrace_seeds that I have failed to get any of the 5 Altai seeds to Germinate.

I know we’ve spoken, but there is no effort being made…

Sorry to say it, here is a shot I just took of the small tent lol. The first time I’ve ever drawn a blank in the Germ game

3 Likes

Oh no, I’m a smoker, not a fighter! ROFLMAO

Now where’s that bong?!! roorrip

6 Likes

They’re gorgeous! Which is that purple one?

4 Likes

This had me rollin a minute ago. :joy:
:crazy_face:

4 Likes

Hello to all amateur gardeners!

23 Likes

24 Likes

View from above.

23 Likes