Hello from VIVOSUN

Welcome to OG @VIVOSUN
Hope to buy your products locally in Asia one day…

1 Like

What’s a good light for my 3x4 tent?

Welcome to OG @VIVOSUN .

:green_heart::seedling:

1 Like

@VIVOSUN

Welcome to Overgrow :slight_smile:

I’ve been a long time user of your products…lighting, hangers, tents, fans, pumps the list goes on…all good stuff! The newer tents are of pretty good quality as well! Have a 3x3 and 4x4 I use for seeds and some occasional breeding.

Currently use a bunch of the double bulb 315’s (630) in a licensed grow here in Alaska…plus have a ton of older single ended 600’s…looking into LED lighting for the new upcoming license…haven’t decided on a manufacturer yet!

If you guys have anything new coming out I’d be willing to do a full scale review in a licensed cultivation…just need a few sample units to test! :wink:

Enjoy OG

Brian(Alaskagrown)

7 Likes

Welcome aboard Vivosun!

I have a little 2x4x5’h tent that seems really well made and an 8" inline fan with the built in speed control. Good stuff.

:peace:

2 Likes

I have two Vivosun 4 x 4 tents, a couple of the exhaust fans and some of the others stuff you sell on Amazon. Welcome to OG.

2 Likes

Welcome! I use a bunch of your products as well, 3 tents, couple fans and filters, pruners. Haven’t had an issue with any of it and most likely to purchase more in the future.

2 Likes

Thanks for having you @VIVOSUN ! Welcome aboard.

6 Likes

Welcome, your very good at what you do. Now is a great time to join Overgrow and
help Overgrow The World!

5 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow, Vivosun!

As you can see from the replies to your first post, a number of us are already your customers, but since you’re here to attract new customers…

will you provide a coupon code for a discount? I know you guys include a coupon code on a card when you ship my purchases to me, but you should also post it here to attract new customers.

EDIT: Ask, and ye shall receive! Thanks @Vivosun :+1:

17 Likes

U make 6x4 tents?

You can try our VIVOSUN 4 Inch 190 CFM Inline Fan With Speed Controller Filter Clamp Kit

1 Like

We don’t have 6x4 tents now, would you mind trying our other different sizes: Vivosun Grow Tent Collection: The Best Indoor Grow Tent for Hydroponics

1 Like

You can try our VS2000+2ft 2 lampT5.

2 Likes

Welcome Vivosun. I have used a wide range of your products with good success :+1:t2::seedling:

3 Likes

I don’t have any vivosun but would love to try them!

1 Like

Hello, where did you buy it? Amazon store or our official site? Pls PM us your order number, then we’ll help you solve the problem. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Welcome @VIVOSUN to the best cannabis growing forum in the world!!! I’ve never had the ability to use any of your products but I’ve been looking into a Vivosun tent and light for a seed making chamber! I hope you find the fine people of OG warm and welcoming :relieved:

2 Likes

I have seen your lights a lot in my searches. They’re up there on my list. It’s really hard to decide though :sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

I have your 5X5X80 tent, and it is durable serving me well. I got a great price on it some years ago. You are smartly following the Walmart principle. Charge a bit less and the increased traffic will get you loads of profit.I have a few more of your products. Thanks for making cannabis cultivation more affordable.

6 Likes

I have an issue, I don’t have an LED Light!

Squeeky wheel principle…lol

3 Likes