Hello from VIVOSUN

I love my vivosun tent! :grin::+1: Also probably getting a green house from you guys for my outdoor grow we get some crazy storms sometimes and I don’t want my babies to get blown away! So that discount code will come in handy thanks! And welcome :grin:

3 Likes

I got everything from Amazon

3 Likes

I could really use a 4x8’ tent but all except this one with the hip roof are 80" tall and I only have 77.5" clearance under a support beam in my basement where it needs to go. Pretty sure I could cut a 3" deep x 4’ long piece out without the house falling down but would rather not. :smiley: It’s 3 - 2x12s spiked together and not a solid beam.

I would much prefer the square roof. Why aren’t slightly shorter versions made of the square ones?

I’d order one right f’n now if there was one like that.

:peace:

3 Likes

@VIVOSUN , My inline fan has been making a grinding noise for some time now,it’s just over 2 years old. It’s been cleaned, but still is very noisey. Recently, it’s gotten much worse and I’m afraid I should have contacted you when it first happened. Should I call you support, or am I crap out of luck? :sweat_smile:Thank You

Hi, thanks for reaching out! If you ordered from our website, pls contact [official@vivosun.com]. If your order is from Amazon, pls contact [support@vivosun.com].

3 Likes