Help me calm down please!

Agreed… totally agree

5 Likes

You might just call the gendarmes, and he can duke it out with them. Such a brute needs the “civil” authorities help him to reason.

1 Like

Built 1880 original frame held together with wood pegs. Roof newer. As is most of the siding

10 Likes

He’s huge now. That was when he was 5 months old

4 Likes

totally love it!!

4 Likes

here is one of my red bramas picture in 1998 at a Texas Show First Place with Daughter and brother and Me with ViVa youngs top bull viva

4 Likes

I’ll bet you don’t take guff from anybody :laughing:

2 Likes

lol im 6’2" used to breed horses. delt with many stallions… raised goats. milk cows… and we have 10 acres… lol

GOOD, FENCES MAKE GOOD, NEIGHBORS BAD NEIGHBORS MAKE GOOD FERTILIZER cough…

9 Likes

I never did the stallions thing. Other than that we have a lot in common.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Update, saw same guy at same bar tonight…he didn’t even want to look at me when I said hello to him by name, he is all talk, ain’t gonna jump at me. I don’t want to stoke any fires. I am a peaceful man, though sometimes idiot drivers piss me off!!! Missed the last three days on OG, and pretty high with some corey sent from seed Orange Gogi f2 right now. Have only been thru part of this thread, will read thru it all!!!

7 Likes

Doug, just didn’t like his shit in front of my fiancée! I have no real problem taking shit from people. Especially those that haven’t cultivated respect with me ( and vice versa). I respect all humans unless they give me a reason not to. If they give me a reason not to respect them, I still feel they are worthwhile humans. I can agree to disagree with such peeps.

3 Likes

I just read through the whole thread. Many of you have very valid comments. How come sometimes I think I’m a wise 50 something, and sometimes I feel like I’m 12 years old in my comments. Love you all, thanks for the good advice!

11 Likes

Your OG family is here for you.
:green_heart::seedling:

5 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face: A Bigger BBQ never had much to do with angus to short of legs :mage:

1 Like

Really sorry I missed this conversation, @Sasquatch do no harm, reactionary anger unleashed leads to combat. Your 50 years of wisdom controlled the beast, walking away is the only option unless life is in danger of being lost.

This thread is inspiring, Thank you for sharing OG.

7 Likes