Help me figure this out, is it a deficiency?

Nope, never sprayed anything. I still might spray a neem or spinosad foliar tomorrow before I flip, juuust incase. Which would you do?

1 Like

Sulfur. Then Spinosad

2 Likes

Sulfur. Then Spinosad

Edit: Sulfur will keep Pm away

2 Likes

There is indications that neem may lead to neurological issues.

1 Like

@shag Mind linking to those indications? What I’ve seen is mostly anecdotal, and due to over ingesting.

1 Like

Remember I said indications may

Even small doses of neem oil are known to cause severe metabolic acidosis along with seizures,

You should treat oral intake of any neem product with extreme caution, if not avoid it altogether.

Just think about this statement.
If you get too much in your body it can kill you.
Neem oil (made from neem seeds) contains low concentrations of aflatoxin that are poisonous in large doses.
So you are using low doses of a known neurotoxin (aka poison.)
I spoke to a chemist/pharmacist friend of mine a while back, he said to stay away from it altogether.

Currently, little information is available on pharmacokinetic profiles (absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion (ADME)) of neem compounds. However, pharmacokinetic studies are important as a basis to determine toxicity and perform risk assessments, because they can provide data about concentrations in target organs and cells, uptake into blood, and distribution in the body.

I wonder what the dangers of smoking it are?
There are no studies on this, that I found anyway.
As for the dangers of smoking it, how are we supposed to know that?
Nobody has done studies on smoking neem oil.
Another thing to consider is, what kind of carcinogenic or otherwise harmful substances are created when it is burned.

I feel we need to know more about neem before we use it like we do.

If some are willing to take a risk such as that, I am not going to stop 'em,
Just sharing the knowledge I have on the subject.

2 Likes

That’s why I asked.

Thanks for the “articles.” Interesting, but not not convincing. :slight_smile:

1 Like