Help Me Grow Dank; Ed's First Indoor LED 2x2

Hello OG! After a few posts and lots of lurking in finally welcoming you into my grow.

I have a 2x2x4 tent from Amazon. 4 inch intake booster fan. HLG 135 quantum board LED.
Two 5 gallon fabric pots filled with a personal organic mix, mostly peat and perlite with some recycled soil that I threw an entire bag of jobes tomato and vegetable fertilizer into. I let the jobes, kitchen scraps, and some other organic matter break down over a year before making the mix.

Dechlorinated tap water ph’d somewhere around 6.0-6.5 (using drops to test) when thirsty.

Same water used with the fox farms 3 part, some at home collected lactobacillus, and recharge once a week. Sometimes they get recharge more often.

The genetics are two different strains from a breeder I found on FB called Maggie’s Auto Farm.

I bought a tester pack of all her strains at the time but right now I’m running Pineapple Head Express which is their auto breeder plant 'Think Different x Pineapple express. The next is 'Think Like Budda which is Think Different x Budda Purple Kush. I also have a clone of a bagseed of Chem de le Chem from the dispensary here… Also a couple more seedlings from Maggie’s that I’m transplanting outside soon. But for now were going to focus on my autos.

This is my first indoor tent grow as well as my first autoflower grow. Having the photoperiod plant in there blowing up is swaying me away at the moment but time will tell. I honestly don’t know what I’m gonna do with the Chem because it can’t stay in there and I don’t want to lose it forever by planting it outside… time will solve that problem. Lol

Today is day 30 and whenever I get home I’ll snap a few but here are some for now.

10 Likes

Sup. I also recently bought a grow setup off amazon. i sorta miss the old days building my own cabinets. Things have changed. i used to trek across the city to grow stores and sneak equipment into my house. now its legal and amazon sends everything i want the next day.

ur plants looks great. i love the look of grow bags thats one thing i havent ordered yet.

smoke weed every day

+k

4 Likes

Yeah man, it’s pretty wild. I used to run into corn fields with a tray of clones then my buddy would pick me up hours later. Times have changed.

Amazon is nice for decent quality stuff but there’s definitely better out there. That’s why I got my light from HLG.

If you are thinking about fabric pots check out radicle bags. If you go for it lemme know, I got a coupon code.

4 Likes

Hi @FacetiousEd looks like you are off to a great start!! Your girls look happy.
Yup, your tent is going to get rather cozy soon, but I’m sure you will sort it out.

I’ll pull up a chair for your show. :+1: :sunglasses:
:couch_and_lamp: :popcorn:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Thanks joining the party. Part of me wants to pull the autos and let the chem fill up the tent, but I’ll prob rig a set up to keep it vegging until these girls are done.

3 Likes

Welcome to overgrow fella’s

1 Like

Day 32 of the autos . Idk how many days the chem has been rooted but it’s a few days less than the age of the autos.

PHE

TLP

Chem de le Chem

IMG_20200626_101658056|375x500

Group shot

6 Likes