Help me please (holes and dark spots under leaves)

Hello! So I have searched everywhere with a 30x and 60x and can’t find the culprits.

I’m starting to feel incredibly frustrated and fearing for my plants

Can someone help understand maybe where I should be looking or what I should be looking for ?? (I don’t see any con webs or anything moving)

3 Likes

That’s a bummer bud. It definitely looks like bug damage. I wont hazard a guess as I have not dealt with pests but someone will come along.

2 Likes

I really try to keep everything kosher. There are other plants in the house so I can’t act surprised if a fckn mite jumped on me (or however the fck they get around) - but I dunno it just seems so unfair (in going on a tantrum here)

And at the same time I don’t see any eggs or moving little fvks

Looks llke caterpillar chewing to me but not 100 on that assumption.
I’ve seen more moths indoors this year than I have ever seen

1 Like

I also saw caterpillar damage that looks similar but it’s a 4x2 indoor so I hope I’m not that blind to not see one in such small space

2 Likes

Agree with caterpillar damage, must be a tiny one, mites discarded, and those are good news … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

I think I just found eggs (60x)?

1 Like

I got some stuff that will kill everything. I can’t find it right now. It doesn’t have the oil on it so you have to add it. Mix 2 tablespoons of dawn to 3 to 4 of the oil. Mix in a quart cup with warm water and then mix with about a gallon and a half of water cold. I would go ahead and try to remove what eggs I could see. Then apply the spray cut your lights off turn your fans on. Spray everything the outside of your containers even your floor I’m not talking about rain forest but make sure you get underneath all those leaves even your buds. Do not leave anything that’s a flaw the one that starts with a. I got some stuff on YouTube peroxide works very well. Mix you up a little bit what mixture get your little brush and brush those leaves underneath and spray get ready to smell nasty anything with cinnamon or wintergreen stuff like that that’s hot will kill those bugs.

I’ll spray my plants once a week I don’t mess around. These are cheap. Might as well get the full part. Yellow ones are for you blackflies white ones go to the blue. If there’s anything else you need to know about bugs hit me up

2 Likes

Thank you Hemp! Ill try neem oil and see if i can get my hands on the other stuff. its only a few leaves so im hoping ill be able to manage.

1 Like

If you’re not seeing any bugs, I don’t know that I would spray. Those holes could be from physical damage like brushing up against it. I’d just keep an eye on them and see if if the damage continues to persist. :v:

4 Likes

I got a few holes on one plant. I do believe it’s was neem oil. To close to the side of the tent. Peace.

He has a very good point. I get my plants wet all the time when watering. I water my plants on the out side a few times a week. Don’t do this useless you preparing for bud rot. I have to be very careful.

1 Like