Help me with this plant please ive tried everything!

5th day flowering. Skywalker in supersoil started from seed. This was the nicest plant that i have and over the last week the top has been slowly yellowing and some yellow tips but not all. Ive tried flushing adding nutes, epsom salts and nothing seems to help. Flushed again yesterday still no change. Majority of yellowing is at the top of the plant and few leaves in the middle.

1 Like

no mas please…

How big is your container… looks like she needs feed… what did you feed her?

1 Like

advanced nutrients iguana juice only gave it 25% dose and it looks worse since ive done that and there in 10 gallon fabic pots

1 Like

Your plant is starving for food which is why it is going yellow on top. Make up a batch of all the nutrients you are supposed to use for flowering and feed it. You won’t see any changes for about 72 hours but this should solve your issues.

8 Likes

the advance nutrients probably hurt your soil A LOT. a topdress of good compost solves any problems anyone has. make it into a tea even. compost along with alfalfa kelp and neem teas.

2 Likes

Right on. Just top dressed some healthy plants, and they starting rocketing upward again.

1 Like

@lotus710 beat me to it, I was going to say top dress with worm castings and water it in with kelp. :thumbsup:

Otherwise, @LED_Seedz has nailed the issue. She is hungry feed according to the label.

1 Like

From my experience a lot of times yellowing on top of plants may have to do with lighting problems. Lightning to close will bleach the tops of leaves. Most of my nutrients problems start at bottoms of plants yellowing and work there way up plants. Just my $0.02

3 Likes

yellow on new growth could be iron deficiency among others, nitrogen would be old leaves

you could try mixing in molasses to whatever youre watering in for extra iron
(it lists iron on the label, dont know if it’s available to the plant like that)

Yep there’s such thing as too much light.
Anything over 1000 ppfd without co2 is toxic in my experience. If all the other stuff suggested fails, try raising the light about 8 inches.
Sounds crazy but its saved a few of my plants, and believe me it will kill them.
Sunlight is much higher ppfd but this plant is tropical for the most part and is used to surviving under a canopy.

1 Like

I would try raising the lights, feed it a nice tea maybe a little B1, stop flushing it and give it some time to recover. Hope it gets better for you.

1 Like

Maybe adding some Epsom Salts - too much lime in mix.? Or as many others have said, too much light… Good luck and happy growing
Gaz
Edit: just noticed you tried Epsom salts…

I have some plants with light burn right now. If I remember tomorrow I will take a picture so you can see how it looks.