Helping a hero. Who's game?

Beautiful man :heart:

I think if @DatDamDog is happy and we’re looking cash for a DIY build. The best method would be direct PayPal to him? I dunno really mate I just wanna do something

14 Likes

:herb: :muscle: :herb:

@anon58740919 I’ve still got the sonoff4+TH from my masterful rendering of ‘On The Road Again’ and would love to help with that.

PM an address & it’s out this weekend. :checkered_flag: :rocket: :electric_plug:

:evergreen_tree: with some beans

21 Likes

Thank you for the nice words. I’m speechless and don’t know what to say. I appreciate everyone here and thank you all that I got to know. Everyone here has been so helpful and I been learning so much from you guys. I’m proud to be a part of this community!

24 Likes

Gotta wait 7 mins for a like but wonderful way of paying it forward. I knew you’d be in somehow. Beans and automation is a grand addition to any rig.

@DatDamDog send @cannabissequoia your address brother

14 Likes

I just did!
@anon58740919. Thank you for your kindness and putting this Posting up.

@cannabissequoia I’m forever great full for this. I’m so excited to be getting your light. I will treat it right! I appreciate it so much. You guys know how to bring tears to someone’s eyes.

13 Likes

The sonoff stuff isn’t a light bro. It’s to control environment and plug sockets. I’ll show you the way. I got a thread up for that too :wink:

Take a look there it will make more sense

13 Likes

Lol my mistake but that sounds as awesome as a light :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I’m glad to help. No inter-galactic customs declaration or anything…

If the laws allowed we’d all be sending herb too, but I’m not that…er… well connected :sweat_smile: to send potpourri :blossom: :herb: :chestnut:

:evergreen_tree:

12 Likes

Send me sum Cali weed fam…jokes. but seriously :wink::sunglasses:

No I really don’t condone that kinda behaviour

10 Likes

How big are we looking at for a light? May be able to contribute some things, I’m all for karmic refreshers especially when it’s deserved.

14 Likes

2x2 footprint. I was thinking maybe a 560mm eb2 rig?

And I’d say it’s definitely deserved in this instance brother

13 Likes

That’s what I was thinking… Can he put it together on his own ya think or will we need to send to a central location and then assemble and ship?

8 Likes

I always presume people can build. But it’s not a good trait so we should probably ask the man himself. If he’s handy then it may be feasible to build his own. If not so much then I’m sure we can work it between us. To have a unit built stateside and shipped to plug and play.

11 Likes

For sure, that’s why I was asking… Ease of shipment and start of a good plan

10 Likes

I had no plan. Just wanted to do something and this is about as much as I could think to get him there quickly.
.yaknow me toast…hard and fluffy :joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Better than my soft and brittle lol

7 Likes

Hey @anon58740919 I’m down to help the man. If you need someone to build I am pretty handy and have tons of soldering and wiring tools from when I built and installed slot car tracks. Cash is a bit tight but I got some beans and ability I’m willing to put in for the man.

12 Likes

That’s what we do brother. Take care of each other.

11 Likes

Cash is tight everywhere at the moment. It’s the sentiment that counts. I have no objections myself to you being the rig builder. This is really not an “on my say so” kinda scenario. I really do just wanna do a bit for @DatDamDog anything anyone wants to do they can feel free. As big or small as it may seem. You’re spot on with the it’s what we do too. And why not if we can?

10 Likes

More true words have never been spoken.

More people need this quirk in their lives

13 Likes