Helping a hero. Who's game?

Cash is tight everywhere at the moment. It’s the sentiment that counts. I have no objections myself to you being the rig builder. This is really not an “on my say so” kinda scenario. I really do just wanna do a bit for @DatDamDog anything anyone wants to do they can feel free. As big or small as it may seem. You’re spot on with the it’s what we do too. And why not if we can?

10 Likes

More true words have never been spoken.

More people need this quirk in their lives

13 Likes

Just look for high dose aluminum jabs in childhood.

Cough DTAP cough lol.

No but really the sentiment does stand. Why not if we can? A little bit of time and a couple cups of coffees worth of change can literally change somebody’s life. I’ll stay poor for these reasons but I’m rich enough in anything but money

12 Likes

A huge karmic shout out to all of you. Much respect.

13 Likes

Keep it up and imma run outta likes lol

I feel that, I may not have alot, but what I have, I have to give and I’ve gotten tons of help from strangers (seemingly then) that are still around or aren’t now, but the wealth of knowledge and items and beans I’ve received is more than one person needs so why not give it to someone who needs it more than me?

13 Likes

It needed to be done. And between us here let’s be fair. We probably won’t even notice.

I already did run out of likes lol. Too many good folks in too short a space of time but that’s OG init.

I’m really not arsed what I got anymore. I wear old painty clothes all the time. And I’m happiest in my shed lol. As long as me and family can eat and be warm anyone’s welcome if they need it

12 Likes

Exactly as long as my kids are fed and warm I’ll help anyone any way I can. I need to stop working so much so I can get back to helping feed the homeless on Sundays. There is no better feeling than helping someone that could never repay you. I offered to build the rig simply because that’s what I can give right now

12 Likes

I have an extra 4" inline fan. A bit of overkill for a single 2x2, but you could put a ‘Y’ on it and use it for both tents. Send me a PM and I’ll get it out to you.

12 Likes

hey Relikox. I really appreciate it. Thank you so much!!

I can afford some postage thru paypal if needed. I can’t thank you enough. Btw my locos are looking great! They are my first autos and I thank you for making them and sharing them with Sebring, for me to end up with a few. I’m stoked!

10 Likes

Still need a light? 315w? :smiley:

I have one of these. ushio 4k. External ballast.

Pic to prove it works. :laughing:

https://growershouse.com/ceramic-mh-315w-low-profile-stealth-package

18 Likes

@LemonadeJoe Your members are amazing!

10 Likes

You well deserve it, you are truly a hero! Thanks @anon58740919 for organizing it and everyone participating!

13 Likes

Good man @ReikoX I use a 4" for anything over a ft² usually lol.

That’s a mighty kind offer @GramTorino CMH ain’t cheap. but I know he definitely wants an LED light. I think fire hazards are a big place for risk management for @datdamdog. Which I can totally understand given his circumstances. No inductive loads. Potential bulb popping etc

Cheers Joe. We will figure this between the lot of us I’m sure :grin:

@DatDamDog you wanna build yourself or you happy with @Daytripr69 being the nominated party to source, build and send? I’ve had another member PM me and is willing to cover postage this morning.

12 Likes

I am not around to see exactly what I might have to offer but would definitely be down to pitch into this cause. I havent read the whole thread yet, but did an LED solution come into place yet? No time to read the thread atm just checking in via restaurant wifi.

Cheers

6 Likes

Morning @twistedinfinity think we’re agreed a bridgelux eb gen 2 560mm² rig will fit the 2x2ft and necessary safety features needed. He will be able to run his schedules via phone or PC and sonoff stuff kindly re donated by @cannabissequoia. Extraction has been sorted by @ReikoX and I imagine datdamdog will have enough beans to last a lifetime by the time we’re done.

Small donations to the builders PayPal is probably gonna be the way to go unless you wanna send something else. Literally anything that can be done is gonna be appreciated though I’d imagine bro

8 Likes

What’s the PayPal info ?

4 Likes

Not too sure who it’s going to yet. Whether direct to @DatDamDog or a designated builder bro

3 Likes

When y’all get it hammered out let me know I’ll send some… Speaking of 9/11 I was stoned as hell walked into a gas station and everyone was motionless and silent I was so high I didn’t notice until I was at the counter that the radio was announcing what was happening…at the time we thought we were being invaded red Dawn style

7 Likes

67 British were lost that day too. Must have been a crazy day to be in NYC though.

Soon as folks are active again today I’m sure we will have a better plan hashed out bro

8 Likes

The craziest part is mid August 2001 I tried joining the military and they wouldn’t take me cause I was color blind🤔 I lost almost 40lbs to meet the requirements only to be color blind… R.I.P. to 7 of my graduating class of 2001

8 Likes