Hemp CBG outdoor grow Hoku Circles f2

That was my experience too, I bought a OC V2 farmer pack (x100) and a few feminized packs, all of them had more than expected and the Circles was a freebie:

2 Likes

I had a look at the pics of your Circles flower and mine from last year and this year look the same as as your flower. At 7+% of cbg thatā€™s some good stuff. Be nice to find one over 10% though. I had to pull the one larger plant yesterday tricomes weā€™re fully cloudy at 6 weeks of flowering and I had small spots of mould starting since we have gotten rain daily for the last month almost if itā€™s isnā€™t mid 30ā€™s c with 80+ RH most of the day and at 100% rh all night lol happy they were already cloudy was very surprised. My late bloomer doesnā€™t have big flowers and zero mould so Iā€™ll leave here go longer hope until end of first week of Oct.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve never ordered from them, so I canā€™t vouch - but GTR Seeds/Oregon CBD has a CBG dominant cultivar WHITE CBG they claim tests close to 20% cbg with cbg:thc at up to 100:1 with thc always less than .3%.

2 Likes

@zezozose thatā€™s probably Floydā€™s work or a generation or two out from it at the most:

2 Likes