Dirt Wizard's Magic Wand Factory and Library Lounge

Got my package from Floyd today, he hooked it up quite nicely. I invited him over here and hopefully he pops up when he has the time, he also let me know in a note that he’s got some new THCV work dropping in the next few weeks. The five-packs ended up being seven and eight-packs, the two tubes of OC V2 gotta be 100 minimum, and for a gift/freebie I got a 30pk of Circles F2 CBG seeds, nice!

"Circles F2 CBG

(La Crema CBG x La Crema CBG)

Circles is part of our La Crema f2 project. Although still La Crema, we think this version will run circles around the original. La Crema CBG is a heavy yielding Indica dominant hash plant with a very distinct orange juice terpene profile that hits both sour and citrus notes. She can hit upwards of 19% CBG and tests compliant even at harvest. To create Circles, we selected one of the rare true males found in a large feminized seed run and used him to pollinate our best La Crema mom. Our intention was was to create a regular version of this unique CBG variety so that others could select a male and easily breed with the highly medicinal cannabinoid known as Cannabigerol. Expect heavy yields of highly dense flowers coated in white trichomes that finish early outdoor."

13 Likes