Herbies Hothouse V2

The old cabinet’s sliding doors has seen one too many slides, the ballasts will no longer dim and it is small at only 6 square feet. The new 2x4 tent, 6 inch fan and controller were already setup; it was time to level up :wink:

We need some air circulation-

Light scheduled and tested. Setpoints chosen and activated. Plants in position. We have lift off!! AC Infinity 69 Pro on, bluetooth paired with phone. App installed.

Not everything can be set within the app…but the controls are all there. You do need access to the controller to set things like leaf offset. :astonished:

19 Likes

Been using cabinets. They have hard sides. Was not expecting the sides to suck in 4 inches on each side taking 24 down to 16 at some points. Improvising…

13 Likes

Congrats on the new setup man! I’ll be around the corner checking on your progress.

3 Likes

Nice new setup! I have some AC Infinity gear and quite like it as well. Yeah the tent suck in from negative pressure well…sucks! These are cool…

2 Likes

Mother’s Milk f2 #11

@catapult s1’s are in soil. :+1: Been after this strain more than a minute.

13 Likes

Sweet Herbie, glad you’re getting right into those Mendo’s! Keep me posted on what you find.

My Ma Milk for sensi run look to be a similar age as yours. Smells have just begun for me, im getting a very pleasant creamy kush aroma off the 31

1 Like

#11 seems to have the classic smells and flavors going on. It was my favorite but just harder to root. Will see how it turns out this time. #2 is a strange one. I will wait till I have more product from it to try and describe it…and input from a couple others.

I have many seeds calling my name… I had Bubba Kush by Sweet Tooth #4 and a strain from lefty in the batters box and that Mendo is something I just have to have if it’s in there. One of the best things I have tasted in the last 5 years.

3 Likes

Some outdoor pics- so they are relevant the first is Mothers Milk f2 #4 She looks to have taken well to the new ‘digs’ but is like @Meesh 's plant also showing a few flowers. I don’t think it will be too much of an issue. Seems to be righting herself but I will be going over it and trimming it up next week.

Next up we have the OG Kush clone. She had a bit of size on her going in and also seems to be liking her new home.

A clone I was gifted Lilac Diesel

Think this one is Cactus Breath

8 Likes

Mother’s Milk f2 #4 is much less racy after some cure time.

@catapult have 4 s1’s with true leaves

12 Likes

#11 looks like a beast! :muscle:

1 Like

There were 4 of the sisters that finished with stacks like that. This one is #4, the fastest finisher.

… but #11 was the one that had the frostiest, stickiest and most vanilla/powdered milk of the bunch. Just doesn’t root as well as 4. They all 4 yielded quite well.

6 Likes

Mother’s Milk f2 #11

Mendobreath s1’s

Front is SLH, Rear are 11 and 2 MM’s

6 Likes

That MMf2 11 is chunky af!! And sturdy too, how’s she smell?

And any initial thoughts on the Mendo S1’s?

3 Likes

Powder milk on that one and tastes of vanilla. Could well be the best girl. My tent and filter work well. 6 inch filter in a 2x4. Lets me run it pretty quiet.

Oh and the Mendo is a bit slow…but they could have been closer. Also one may lean indica just as an initial note.

4 Likes

Nice work, she looks great! The MM31 cut I have going definitely has the soft powdered milk smell too, it’s complimented real nicely w gassy OG Chem side notes.

Your getting a side of vanilla, that’s enticing:)

The Mendo S1’s I ran were also on the slower side but fairly stretchy once in flower. They all put out dense Indica type buds on a medium, to tall frame plant

3 Likes

Wow did not realize it had been over 2 weeks!

@catapult Mendobreath s1’s on the left

Middle front is Super Lemon Haze and two OG Kush clones and a cup of clips to the right

Mother’s Milk #2

OG Kush

Mother’s milk 11 is dried and curing

7 Likes

Super Lemon Haze

Mendobreath s1

Mother’s Milk f2 #2

and a shot of #4, out of doors

7 Likes

Not my yard but I am a guest in this garden.

Mother’s Milk f2 #4 outdoors. I trimmed this up a bit last week. Same plant pictured above. Hoping it will finish outside here.

Lilac Diesel not positive but think this was bx2

There is Cake (WC) here too.

The OG Kush is represented as well.

Liking this Runtz! Previously sampled and approval was found all around.

Scary thought is might still be gummed up in the weeds come Halloween! :jack_o_lantern:

5 Likes

Mother’s Milk f2 #2 is down and getting close to jar/Grove ready. These buds seem a lot airier than her sisters were. Early samples have plenty of kick.

Sadly I let #11 get too dry before the cure, it is still good stuff but lacks the flavor it should have and drops tons of kief that I have to clean from the grinder and add back. It achieved dry to the bag point while hung went straight into grove bags and was perfect rh. I usually take a much slower approach as illustrated above.

Still have the both of them and #4 outside of course.

Trying rockwool with these both of them to level up the clone game for these harder to root ones. With these little containers I can take 6 cuts of an individual and not worry about sharing the water with cuts.

Mendobreath s1’s are cruising along. In no great hurry. :frowning: They are getting close to being large enough to take some cuts though. As is the Super Lemon Haze on the right which was topped a few days back

7 Likes

Mother’s Milk f2 #11

All of these girls have been smooth smoke. Paired with sativa effects I find it can sneak up on you and upset the stomach if you smoke too much too fast. The dry went a little faster than I would have liked and was done in 5 days and ready to go in Grove Bags. When I checked the moisture level it was 61 and then rose to 62 overnight in a cooking bag.

It drops kief very easily as is evident from the saucer. I think this plant had better taste last time with a slower dry.

6 Likes