Herb's First Auto Grow

These girls are growing strong with a whole lotta LITFA!

4 Likes

Hey Herb! patiently awaiting your next update!! hope all is good w/you and yours!

1 Like

They’re really taking off. I never thought of having kids so they could take care of my weed plants one day… brilliant lol

1 Like

All is fine, headed home tomorrow morning. My camera system needs another reboot, son is in Denver working and wife is at her annual girls Christmas party weekend at Joanne M’s house.

1 Like

My daughter is an executive in a medical marijuana company, she gets some great samples. I was open with them about my grows because it’s medicine for their mom:.

2 Likes

Photo from 2 days ago, the red went empty and a couple branches dried up. Had the wife refill it but haven’t been able to see if it came back to life

6 Likes

LQQking forward to an update @herb4ever…hope your feeling better!!

Unfortunately, due to illness and injury, I’ve neglected my gardens. I am feeling much better and was able to salvage a couple autos as well as a couple photos, Now I have everything on 12/12 and I’ll hand water to make sure I check them daily. I’ll make another attempt in a month or so.

7 Likes

That’s a drag…but,the good news is…your feeling better! so “Onward thru the fog”…the GG#4 girls are all down and curing…pretty impressed so far! lets visit and burn a few!
Peace.

1 Like

What camera system are u using

2 Likes

My first attempt at autos was a disaster. My health took a minor downturn and spidermites ruined my bud. Made some awesome cannabutter and edibles with it. I quietly made a second attempt at autos with much better results. Feb 16th-
IMG_4240
The Strains -
White Widow XXL (Dinafem)
Northern Lights (Royal Queen)
Malana Bomb (Barney’s Farm)
Glue Gelato (Barney’s Farm)
Bruce Banner (Monster Seeds)
Babushka Black (Kalashnikov Seeds)
Purple Kush (Linda Seeds)
March 5th -
IMG_4248

March 21st - a couple updates
Babushka Black (Kalashnikov Seeds)

Purple Kush (Linda Seeds)

Malana Bomb (Barney’s Farm)

4 Likes

Finishing up my autos and starting an OG grow, I’ll start an OG grow thread when there’s something to show. Some auto pics.
Northern Lights Auto

Babushka Black

Malana Bomb

5 Likes