Here are some Sativa breeders

Classic Seeds
Zomia Collective
Colorado Sativas
Old World Organics

been checking these “banks/breeders” all have some interesting genetics. Any info on these will help in choose=ing some strains Thanks after many years of running indicas and hybrid strains want to change-up and do Sativa’s

5 Likes

Hey @hawkman check this out; I think you’ll find it helpful:

Also several well known members here utilize Zomia; it’s a good one.

3 Likes

Thanks ! have used a few of them (Ace - Tropical ) one I have been wanting to order from is Swami Organic Seeds ----- Colorado seems to have many great sativa’s strains

maybe you saw already, but i have 4 of the colorado sativas strains in early veg. AG BC1, Oaxaca, Panama and the Kona x Blue Orca Hz.

I could not get any of his AG red stem Bx to pop. 0/4. the other did fine. i lost 1 Oaxaca and 1 Panama to a soak and soil attempt, but the BC1 was fine that way. Paper towel method was king this time.

I haven’t ordered from the other places, but i think i have something with world of seeds kwazulu in it running too.

4 Likes

I just picked up 20 strains from Colorado Sativas,
the oldest pack in the collection WAS Panama Jan 2016. I say was because literally everyone of them germinated. Going on 9 years old and they look amazing.
I used carefully controlled temps all around and 6cc’s of H2o2 in 50ccs pure water.
I carved 4 beautiful catlinite pipes for him to keep and he sent 3 back.
He didn’t have to do that.
I just joined 3/16/24 but used to be here a long time ago. I’ll write an intro in a bit.

5 Likes

@Crawlin-Bear63 Welcome back to OG! I’m back myself after a hiatus and being lured away by discord

3 Likes

welcome – WOW 20 strains - will be waiting for your cultivation run Sativa’s are a different plant so to say, some folks don’t have the time to cultivate Also if you can get some growing outside your will have massive plants -Peace

1 Like

Old School Genetics , Swami Organic Genetics are a few more to add to the list Swami has quite a list all

1 Like