Here we grow again... Magic Melon, Pineapple Express, Death Star

Always looking for a clear-headed, uplifting, functional, and euphoric high, added together with some CBD for arthritis pain management. Got anything in your magic seed bag for that? :wink:

5 Likes

Ya I guess I should have asked if you had ever grown it have always wanted to say hi and was wondering if it smelled like pineapple express

4 Likes

Good morning Jeff. I know that @John_Trollvolta has recently grown a really nice one.

4 Likes

Man oh man, I am out of likes again @misterbee so Like, Like, Like.

7 Likes

Thanks for that and and a very good morning to you Doug

2 Likes

Hey bud, pop on here for free seeds. BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log Really cool guy doing a giveaway but you got to get there quick.

3 Likes

You know it!!! I’ll get you a list of strains over the w/e, you tell me what you’d like, I’ll make it happen. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

@misterbee Who does that??? You are extremely generous.
:honeybee: :mage:

5 Likes

I really suggest with the next grow you try to go by weight of the pot of when to water instead of going by how the top of the soil looks and feels, when you have a small seedling in a couple gallon pot it’s going to take a while before it goes through the water. The top may be dry but the bottom may not be. By going by weight of the dry soil is the best way to determine when to water when in soil. At least untill the plant fills the pot.

Edit. It also may be beneficial when potting up from your cup to go into a 1 gallon pot first as that will alleviate over watering issues some.

3 Likes

Good advise that I will take to heart. Last night I took the seedlings out of the 2 gallon pots and replanted them into 1/2 gal plastic pots. None of them seemed to have hardly any roots. (should have taken a picture, but I couldn’t hold up the plant and the phone at the same time.) I figure I’ll set them off to the side and see what they do and move on to new seeds. If they look like they have a chance at surviving, I’ll put them in the greenhouse soon.

2 Likes

I’m still a newbie myself but one thing I noticed that I had issues with on my first grow looks like what you are experiencing.
My biggest factors for fixing issues was
-PH water 5.5-6.5 (I used distilled water and ph’d)
-RH 55-65% For Veg stage
-Litfa when it comes to watering, I bought me one of those dirt prong meters that determine dryness/wetness of soil.
These three things alone saved my plants on my first grow.
Still learning everyday and eager to learn more!!
Wish you wellness getting back on your growing Journey!!!:purple_heart::seedling::green_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you for the input and the encouraging words. My PH is good and the RH I (think) I can control with a small humidifier, it’s that LITFA thing I might have trouble with :wink:
I have a prong type meter, but don’t know how accurate it is. I will weigh my pots this time around and see if it helps me get a feel for how much water they need.

6 Likes

The following strains for Arthritis: ACDC, Harlequin, Girl Scouts Cookies, Sour Diesel, Canna Tsu, Master Kush. Strains for Pain: Blue Dreams, Bubba Kush, Jack Herer, Girl Scout Cookies, Afghan Kush, Northern Lights, Blueberry. Let me know, outbound afterwards!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray:

6 Likes

Oh what fun!
I looked over that list like a 10 year old leafing through the Sears Wishbook.

-only thing is, I wasn’t looking at ez bake ovens this time :wink:
Thank you for sending me such a promising list of contenders. There are two that sound like “OMG - I NEED this in my life”
Blue Dreams and Sour Diesel are two strains i would love to grow.
You are a true philanthropist and everyone from OG benefits from your generosity! Thank you!

7 Likes

Kindy PM your personal particulars, BD and SD will be headed your way Monday. Do SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Solid OG right there!

do bee

Cheers
G

5 Likes

I un-potted my sick seedlings today. Any idea what could have happened? Don’t want to repeat this. The last picture shows the healthiest looking plant and it had the more root structure than the others. Remember - these are (were) over 30 days old.

5 Likes

The first thing I notice is they are very stretched so in need of more or closer light. What were you feeding them?

2 Likes

I was feeding only water until the very end in a last ditch effort I add a pinch of 2-2-2 general fert from Dr Earth. It obviously didn’t help.

1 Like

That being the case it must be the soil itself. I grow in coco so won’t try to give soil advice as I don’t want to steer you wrong. If it were me I would look into the starting medium and get them some more light. Don’t let it get you down, it happens. Your next ones will be much better :slight_smile:

3 Likes