Here we grow again... Magic Melon, Pineapple Express, Death Star

LITFA aside… The future of these girls (X) doesn’t look too good. I waited before watering until the soil looked and felt dry as hell. I watered a small amount yesterday and today they really look worse. Is it possible my soil burned them? Seemed fine until I moved them from the solo cups. The same soil was in the cups and the fabric bags, but I added worm castings to the soil and perlite. Any chance the WC made my soil too hot or something? Here’s how a few of them look now… (remember - these popped over 30 days ago)

2 Likes

I ordered some free mixed seeds from Just Cannabis Seeds. (Good deal for $15 shipping). I’ve decided to soak a few and figure out how to move on from what is going on now. Very sad, but I think I’ll see if I can somehow save them, but I’m just wasting too much time. I would love to hear any thoughts on what possibly happened.

1 Like

Those are 30 day old seedlings?!?

No, nothing you did can account for that. Blow them up and start over. You have shitty genetics

Cheers
G

4 Likes

You running the Ohio Death Star cut or an S1 of it?

1 Like

@MyrtleGrounds glad you signed up for the Newbies seed giveaway. Unfortunately your current plants are, well. Not gonna be kind to you.

This is why I say this. I SEE your photos at 30 days. Now here are mine at less then 20 days.

Sometimes we all get poop Genetics :poop:, it happens. Don’t take it to heart.

Everyone On OG wants to see your success & are willing to guide you.

8 Likes

Thank GOD! I’m an over thinker and I’ve been racking my brain and beating myself up. I’m ready to move on. Luckily I have a very small collection of seeds from a few awesome members @corey and @DougDawson. Head up, refocus and move on! Wish me better luck on this next grow!

5 Likes

@MyrtleGrounds do you have your own grow thread? Detailing what, when and how your growing? This will give us all a good snap shot at what you got going on and how we can help guide you.

3 Likes

Thank you! At this point I think I had bad seeds. Odd that they were different strains, but all from the same dispensary.
Moving on… :grinning:

4 Likes

Exactly :100:% the more I grow, the better it gets.
Practice makes perfect :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Better luck @MyrtleGrounds , you got this. Gonna be a great grow.

4 Likes

Hay @DougDawson Have you grown the Pineapple Express before and if so how was it

2 Likes

Love Pineapple Express and have some seeds nut.have never grown it myself yet.

1 Like

The death star were just bag seeds from a dispensary.

1 Like

What in particular are you looking for, strain wise? Go ahead, lie down on the couch, we can talk!!! Seriously, you need something, holler. If I have it, you’ve got it. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: I don’t charge, and trial and error can get expensive, especially if genetics are suspect…just sayin’!!

3 Likes

Always looking for a clear-headed, uplifting, functional, and euphoric high, added together with some CBD for arthritis pain management. Got anything in your magic seed bag for that? :wink:

5 Likes

Ya I guess I should have asked if you had ever grown it have always wanted to say hi and was wondering if it smelled like pineapple express

4 Likes

Good morning Jeff. I know that @John_Trollvolta has recently grown a really nice one.

4 Likes

Man oh man, I am out of likes again @misterbee so Like, Like, Like.

7 Likes

Thanks for that and and a very good morning to you Doug

2 Likes

Hey bud, pop on here for free seeds. BigMike55’s Ongoing Cannabis Log Really cool guy doing a giveaway but you got to get there quick.

3 Likes