Here we Grow…

Loving the beauty shots! Your ladies are packing on the weight now. Love seeing the purple hues and buds mmm I swear I can smell the weed from here!

1 Like

2 Likes

Thanks man :pray:yea this is my favorite week love when they start swelling. So far the shellcatcher smells like vanilla and motor oil I think it’s going take a bit longer to finish than the other 2
The Orange Krush smells like a fresh sliced juicy sour orange.
And the trop cherry x hellbilly smells like :grapes: welches grape juice and gas
I hit everything with some chocolate diesel pollen. Hoping to do some seed giveaways :sunglasses:

Sounds like an amazing smell your greeted with when you open that tent! Also making my mouth water man those sound delicious

1 Like

5 Likes

All just had a nice fish shit Gaia green power bloom breakfast

6 Likes

4 Likes

Marc’s mistress x chemo x white widow x euphoria Feb 4 (2002):astonished:22 year old seed

From @Scarlyle

8 Likes

1970s - 1980s Hippy Traveller seeds courtesy of @HappyTrees23s
I picked 1 small seed from the assortment and one giant seed.
So far they have soaked in hydrogen peroxide 3% solution with spring water for 12 hours. Then rinsed with spring water.
The giant seed sank to the bottom and the tiny seed stayed afloat.
I moved them to a Tupperware container with organic worm castings that were soaked overnight with spring :sweat_drops: Walter
I hope they pop!!!:pray::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::pray:
Big ones :point_down:
![IMG_3304|375x500]
(upload://2BjcJCDwztllR6qEbxOolijOwuV.jpeg)

Small ones :point_down:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Trop cherry x hellbilly

Orange Krush

Shellcatcher

6 Likes

1970 Colombian gold

6 Likes

8 Likes

Did some chop - n - trim this morning😎

8 Likes

Next up is ….

-Cambodian child

-Oaxacan x Kashmiri

-Stardawg Corey x cheddar skunk #6

• Mexican red hair skunk

• Molokai frost

5 Likes

Hit everything with yogi F2 pollen

6 Likes

Some pretty looking buds and I bet they are smelly too! Congrats! Let us know what their terp profile is when you get a chance to taste them

1 Like

Hey @Movement13 How is your Spencer’s Gift going? (Marc’s Mistress x Chemo)(White Widow x Euphoria). I see you were trying to pop a couple of them a few weeks ago. Any luck?

2 Likes

Yea i got one to pop! crazy to think its 22 yrs old … A few of its leaves got damaged but other than that its doing great. should be showing male or female in a week or so im going to be repotting into 1 gallon pots soon ill post some pics

2 Likes