Here we Grow…

I will most likely keep 5 ladies. I’m hoping that’s all I get because it’ll be hard to decide what to keep. Probably have to do a coin flip :grin:

Haha I know the struggles! What would we do if we had unlimited space thats the real question? Lol. Im always strapped for space so it’s always got me wondering

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

Put 5 keepers in 5 gallon grow bags with amended soil I’ve been cooking. Curious to see what happens.

1 Like

All males aside from the orange Krush
Will be popping a new batch of fire very soon hopefully I’ll find some ladies this time
I must have grabbed every male seed in the batch lol

3 Likes

Just catching up on this thread, what a beautiful job you do with your plants!!! @Movement13 :green_heart: Gonna smoke one and dive back in to all the great pics above. Grow on!!!

2 Likes

Next group ready for take off! I Did 3 of each. Hopefully there will be a few females :flushed:
Will also be popping some Cambodian child from Colorado sativas when it comes in

3 Likes

They all sound delicious! Best of luck for females this go around!

1 Like

Orange Krush on the left shellcatcher in the middle and trop cherry x hellbilly on the right …all ladies :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Up front on the left we got Molokai frost the front center is Corey haim stardawg x cheddar skunk #6 on the right is oaxacan x Kashmiri f2
And will be adding some Cambodian child in a few days after they pop along with some Mexican red hair skunk :skunk:

1 Like

Very excited for this grow might be moving the seedling to a new :tent: soon

1 Like

Trop cherry x hellbilly

3 Likes

Orange Krush

3 Likes

Shellcatcher

3 Likes

Molokai frost on the left
Oaxacan x kashmiri middle 3 in the back 2 Cambodian children in the front middle and 2 Corey haim x cheddar skunk #6 on the right

4 Likes

3 Likes

Such a clean grow and grow area. Plants are looking like they are enjoying your efforts no doubt. Grow on!!!

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Shellcatcher

Orange Krush

Trop cherry x hellbilly

5 Likes