Here we Grow…

5 Likes

3 Likes

I’m running 40 f2s I made of red leb x puck. Where did you source yours? Excited to see what u find compared to mine :call_me_hand:t4:

1 Like

I got mine on an Instagram auction. I’d love to run 40 is there a lot of variation? good luck on your grow im excited to try the red leb x puck heard a lot of good things

I’m just getting 2nd set of fan leaves on all of them. I only used one male that really stood out to me Instead of full open pollination. I’ve got some extra and thinking of starting a thread to show pheno hunts and some members I am sending some to can add there hunts as well.

1 Like

If you decide to open a thread id definitely pull up a chair love to see what you pull out of the red lebs

Me to, I’m excited to find an outlier. Im looking for what female phenos I prefer, then go back next seed hunt and find a similar male to make f3s and some outcrosses if I can find something special

1 Like

5 Likes

Looking great @Movement13! Big ole nugs on that Willie’s myst! How does she smoke?

One of my favorites breaks down real easy nice light green color and vanilla taste

Sounds amazing! I just harvested a chemtek recently and her terps threw me for a loop. Didn’t really know what to expect with no knowledge on the strain and no info on Google to be found but first hit is gas immediately followed by berries and then cream on the exhale. I tell ya I need to get a couple favorites picked out to keep in my mother tent! Just got banana OG yesterday I got high hopes for that strain!

1 Like

12/12 begins!
Hopefully be able to tell girls from boys by next week

6 Likes

7 Likes

Regular

11d

(Revised)The lbl Starfighter has a very subtle lemon candy smell and flavor. Really good for smoking before bed the stuff puts me to sleep every time.
I’d give it a 8.9/10 Was hoping for more flavor and smell.

( Effects are on point ! Might have to grow this one on repeat!) been coming to this jar more a more just for the great euphoric high it provides . Makes everything fun)

5 Likes

Now that Headiegardens is back open… maybe you should consider that Starfighter IBL. My cut was really loud…God I’d give anything to get that back. That’s what everyone said about that strain… the flavor… the incredible loud cherry lemonade flavor. It was so damn good. Very dense too. Just thinking about it makes me salivate. lol.

2 Likes

One of the sour hashplants has a snakelike thing going on :snake:

2 Likes

Watered with Recharge compost tea

2 Likes

Red leb x puck

3 Likes

Sour hashplant

4 Likes

Looking amazing in there! Do you plan on using the males for anything or just tossing out for the time being?

1 Like