Here's some shots from my active recent grow

Hey guys, sorry I haven’t posted pics before today, been super busy lately, but I know I promised a few members on here that I would be sharing some pics of my current outdoor and indoor grow ! Coming to you from the East Coast, Karma Sowahhs, Khem Nana OG, K.O.N.Y, and BanDiesel by Exclusive Genetics, Boketto, and Jester by St. Aubins Genetics. There is also some Tom Hills Hazes my buddy made last year with 2 fast flowering phenos he found after popping a bunch of old seed stock he purchased many years ago. I hope you enjoy the pictures and if anyone has questions feel free to ask !
Dubb!

16 Likes

Hell yeah bro!! Everything’s looking amazing, I’ll be pulling up a seat for this grow. :beers:

3 Likes

Right on man nice plants keep it up. Og!

1 Like

What do those top center colas end up weighing

1 Like

Sup Kyle, hell yeah!!! :muscle: Stick around definitely, I think I will just keep updating this post everyday here and there, so bookmark it and thanks for the support!
Dubb

Paws,
Thanks homie, be sure to stick around for updates!
Dubb

1 Like

Heck ya for sure

Art,
Hey I will let you know that answer very soon! That chem nana og inside is very dense, Im expecting that little auto to yield around 2 fat zips at least. But hey I wont count my chickens before they hatch!

*****And sorry for the individual responses, I am still getting the hang of posting on this forum so I will get better at including a response to everyone in one single post!
Hope everyones having a great start to their FRIDAY!!!
Dubb

3 Likes

Hey guys what’s up just wanted to drop some updates on the grow! So I have had 4 strawberry shortcake autos outside and I brought only one into the tent 2 weeks ago exactly and the thing took off, very loud I’m super impressed, there’s another one outside that is a bit bigger and just starting to flower and I’m tempted to bring that in too!

The karma sowahs are kicking ass they just started flowering one week ago, I’m a little worried about them finishing up so I may have to try out that dr zymes eliminator that I got sent a sample of, I have been using Food grade Diatomaceous earth for IPM but sparingly…
As for the sowahs on this grow I popped 4 regs and I have a total of 3 females and 1 male, the male just started dropping pollen this morning, we had a tornado warning and last night winds knocked it down on its side but it didn’t phase king karma :muscle::rofl:. The 3 girls are very vigorous and strong it seems like nothing bothers them! The foliage is super dank looking, very healthy and green!
The Chem nana OGs I had outside one of them caught some mold so I had to chop all but one branch, and ended up harvesting the rest last week, the other is still standing with a few branches left but I will be chopping tomorrow, the one I had inside I waved down the buds that were done and left a couple bottom pieces, smells and looks great!

There’s also some pics in here of a couple smaller plants one is an afghani, one is a fyreball x alien ice cream, and one is an auto called star frootz.

Just wanted to give everyone an update and let you check out some pics, have a good weekend!
Dubb

Oh yeah I added a special pic at the end , some Makilla Gorillaz fun guys :exploding_head: