Heres what I think about legal weed cigarettes

I like it, this is a cause I can get behind!

1 Like

For sure we have! Thats why we are here too, to share them! Just one question Iā€™ve always been curious, is a pack of cigs as expensive as they say in the US?

My wife pays approximately $12 a pack in our area. They are easily more expensive in other areas of the country.

Here in northern Sweden pretty much the only thing you get localy is hash which you smoke with tobacco :grimacing: The tobacco makes the initial high alot stronger. If you want flower you have to grow yourself, know somebody who grows or make a purchase on darknet. Most flower you get on darknet is total crap, probably C tier from Spain. Back in the day you could take a weekend to Chrstiania and come home with bags of premium hash. But the quality of the hash in Chrstiania these days are worthless. Its like smoking play doughā€¦

4 Likes

Damn thats expensive! Idk why tbh.

@LonelyOC hash is really common in europe, and most weed comes from Spain, the bad thing is that prices raised a lot, in the end, the best is to grow it yourself.

Yeah i know. The price in Sweden havnt gone up that much. Still around 10 euro a gram for green and around 7 euro for hash.

Pz

Undertow is really great. Itā€™s a favorite of mine. Has Sour Deisel smell. Chunky buds. Not too potent, but really relaxing and WILL get you super high if you smoke a bunch.

Point Break was a parent of Undertow, but is very low potency/high CBD. Very dense buds. You could smoke a whole joint of this and get only a little high. I really like this one too (but Undertows potency is more to my liking)

Point Break is a strain might be a really good one to help quitting the cigsā€¦

3 Likes

this is possibly true, when I lived in Martinsville, Va. in my youth, there were still lots of tobacco barns throughout the region. many people I worked with grew tobacco on farms, I had the opportunity to try some local grown several times that had cured in a barns or what have you, itā€™s totally different than a cigarette or a cigar taste to me.

regards,

This is the point where Iā€™d be looking to buy a piece of land to grow my own tobacco on. And as of right now, in the area I live in, if one could purchase a pack of 20 cannabis and tobacco mix cigarettes, it would probably cost about $76 after tax. There are a couple ā€œcompaniesā€ that come to mind who offer 20-packs of pre-rolls, and I wanna say they usually run about $50-$60 before tax. So figure in tax, plus about $10 for a pack of cigarettes, and youā€™ve got your ā€œā€¦$76 after taxes, pleaseā€ :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Where Iā€™m from the natives at first didnā€™t even smoke the tobacco,They burnt it as an offering to thier Creator and thier Spirits.I can find it very easy to believe the idea of ingesting cannabis by inhalation of smoke may have been brought to mind by this by some asiatic culture where cannabis originated from.Just an idea to toss around.Scythians weā€™re said to have made a vapor bath and sat in hide tents with cannabis smoldering on little hot coal fires.

2 Likes

I quit ciggs when covid came out, but still miss them. They obvy bad for you but so delicious. I used to make what I called ā€œhot topsā€ before leaving the house. Basically just squeeze out the top little bit of a cigg, then load up with freshly ground bud, pack down with a pen or a key, put upside down in your cigg box. Same amount as like a one hitter or two per cigg.

They were perfect: barely had any pot smell, enough for a decent buzz, get to enjoy a cigg. Great for bar life, have a smoke on your walk to work. Have a smoke after work and on the way to the industry late nite spot. Have a little nip of bud with your smoke breaks rest of the night.

Super efficient use of bud also, itā€™s like the opposite of a rapper blunt! 5g of fire could either make you two packs of ā€œhot topsā€ or one fuckin backwood.

Society very unkind to tobacco with wild restrictions so I doubt these would be commercially allowed, but great product for a select group of people.

1 Like

i like that lol. theyre not as crazy potent and i can chill and smoke a whole one

id like to see prerolls with cotton filters like cigarettes why doesnt anyone do that?

2 Likes

When we were a lot younger than I am now, my buddy used to roll his own filtered cigarettes with one of those machines. Kind of like thisā€¦

Sometimes weā€™d use it to roll dubesā€¦especially if we were going to a concert. Weā€™d carefully open the cellophane at the side of a cigarette pack, remove the tinfoil cover, and fill it with ā€œfiltered jointsā€, then put the tinfoil and cellophane back and a little tape would hold it in place.

Never had weed confiscated going to a concert that way.

3 Likes

Maybe it absorbs some THC? Idk, I do like a filter with my joints for sure. Hate the resin lips, especially if you are sharing with someone with wet lips lol

1 Like

I remember when I thought I was a genius because I dumped a bag of filters into my pouch of Drum tobacco.

Nobody ever thought of that before me.

2 Likes

Dispensary weed is schwag!!

1 Like

I do Foreignerā€¦but what do I know?

1 Like

I canā€™t be the only one who grew up thinking buying pre rolls was scabbyā€¦

When a friend of a friend sold in high school Iā€™d (i mean he) would sell three .5 g joints for 10 bucks or five .2 gram joints for 10. The suckers would buy 5 every time

4 Likes

I had a guy once offer me a .2 as a tester and then try to sell me a chincy 1/8 at a ridiculous price. I went out of my way to go there. Heā€™s lucky he didnā€™t get hurt.

This was a long time ago though.

1 Like

They all had the choice, 10$ for a gram, 5 pinners or 3 fatties. Everyone would choose 5 over 3 thinking they were getting ā€œmoreā€

Ironically an 1/8th was going for 20$

1 Like