How much where you are?

In the UK 2 ounces of tobacco cost £25 and an 1/8 of weed cost, well how long is a piece of string.? You’d be lucky to get an 1/8 for £20 normally £25 and upwards.
Stupid the prices people seem happyto pay, does my head I, I hate spending money on everyday type stuff.

3 Likes

Depends what you are getting, 50g is around 22 quid for baccy and on average an o of weed is 200 and anything less is 10 per g. Im getting an o at 195 which isnt much better but still shopping around as you do. Not meeting many locals at the moment which sucks.

3 Likes

My area in UK is around same as above for weed just depends on quality and source as for baccy I pay £5 for 50g lol and yeh it aint shabby some charge around £10 for 50g

1 Like

Don’t know don’t buy weed.
Cigs are 9+ a pack thou and I don’t smoke cigarettes.

6 Likes

I don’t buy weed or tobacco . I live in Canada and I still don’t know what the government prices are for cannabis . . I never bothered . lol

5 Likes

Oregon: Low number for smokable bottom shelf is $40 oz. Top shelf is $12-$14 gram.
I bought a $40 oz of stanky, hard PHK a year ago and it still gets me to sleep at night.

Cigarettes cost your life, wherever you buy them.

9 Likes

Ohio medical patient. 2.83gr is defined as a “unit”. I can only buy x units per month (don’t know, never maxxed it out).

2.83gr for $40.

:joy: :sob: :joy:

3 Likes

Lucky man, I’d say on average it’s £10 a gram here in Scotland if buying under an Oz. About £180/200 for the Oz.
That was BEFORE this Covid shit, it’s probably a tad more expensive now.!!
Gaz

3 Likes

I have full blown emphysema (both lungs ate up) and smoke about 2&1/2 packs a day…BUT, I buy organic tobacco(none of the 7000 chemicals like in commercial tobaco)and roll my own (electric machine) total cost is 25 packs for just under 20 bucks. Whenever the docs do a pulmonary chamber test on me they always come out scratching their heads, my lungs are operating at full capacity lol they tell me go ahead and smoke if I want. As to the price of weed? I haven’t bought any since like the 60’s when it was $10 for a 4-finger ‘lid’.

5 Likes

Last I bought weed it was 100$ canadian an oz and a pack of smokes is about 14$ unless u know someone then they’re 5.25 a pack lol

2 Likes

In southern Ontario you can get an outdoor OZ for $50 to 75, indoor dispenser junk is $100 to $180, Government LP weed someone told they paid over ten a gram plus taxes I don’t know because I won’t touch the stuff.

Smokes a 25 king pack is $13 to 18 but if you live near a Native Reserve you can get gross cartons of bag smokes for $10 to $15 and $30 for a carton of Canadian Goose. I like the Canadian Goose myself, blue are lights reds are full flavour.

3 Likes

I had canada goose for awhile now I’ve got “dumont” I like them abit better and still cheap

2 Likes

A “lid” is how weed was sold back then… I remember them well. It always seemed like a lot of weed. I remember when lids changed to ounces… that was a bummer.

These days weed is a little more expensive, but the quality is far better too.
Eighths go for 30 bucks on up to zips for 200 for top shelf. Mids are 150 a zip and lows 100 a zip. Connoisseur strains are all over the place… some are worth the money, most are not!

As for tobacco, I smoke Black & Mild’s.

2 Likes

Mad in it ? Any other herb rerails for about 60p an ounce. Tobacco is 15 to 20 times as dear and weed is 300 odd times the price it should be.

3 Likes

St Louis Missouri

Top Shelf 250-300 an ounce
Decent indoor 200-250 an ounce
Outdoor 160-200 an ounce
Mexican brick 40-60 an ounce
Various waxes 35-50 a gram
Vape tanks 25-50 for “gram”

Cigarettes are anywhere from 3 bucks for decades to 6 bucks for Marlboro …shits always cheap in Missouri especially death

These are all street prices most places you can get a gram of decent weed for 10 bucks

1 Like

Hey @Billynoshoes I’m in Ontario, Canada and it’s $10/g and Oz for like $180-$190.
It’s best to order herb now Online! Ive got a place now that I use… And it’s $99-$129 an Oz and every single product they have and sell are absolutely Amazing. The only issue I kinda get sad about; is they don’t have the biggest selection of strains. Examples: Master kush, Banana kush, strawberry banana, Snoops Dream, Trainwreck, pineapple Express, Maui Wowie, wedding cake and a few others… But I’ve ordered from alot of different places and Ive now settled on the website I’m with now. Ive ordered at least 20+ times and I haven’t even been close to disappointed. Now that’s saying something. It’s actually invite only now. It’s called (diamondrewardsclub.com) but I hope this keeps the thread going.

1 Like

Smokes cost 7.00+
And herb shit people still buy herb?..
Lol… it’s going for anywhere from 35-50 a nick! Fuck insane that’s street prices they just take your fuckin arm off at the dispensary

1 Like

Totally…

1 Like

I get zips from 40$ to 120$ concentrated gs for 8$_25$. Depends on what I want rolling material, buds, dabs…he’ll they even have terp diamonds :gem: medical dispensaries are nice!

3 Likes

$80-120/oz for good weed in bc. That’s usually from other growers. I can easily get $150 on my stuff to buddies and heard of people paying 180 on the street, dispensaries are a rip off.

2 Likes