Herijuana '19

Been away but started some herijuana seeds from the last preservation run by @pedro_bann

Herijuana '19
Sammie’s herijuana IBL

Life’s been a bit much lately so haven’t been posting much about my grows.

Here is herijuana. Started 2 seeds and got one female.

End of week 4 of flower.

36 Likes

Nice, welcome back! Don’t stay away, she’s looking good :wink:

5 Likes

Looking forward to this one. Looking good!

1 Like

Hope to get back to frequent updates! I’m excited to finally have these seeds going.

6 Likes

Welcome back. Haven’t got to try this strain yet myself but I hear a lot about it

1 Like

How was the vigor in these?
I have some thats a generation before yours and I said hell with it they’re going into flower.
Slow going.

1 Like

Yeah slow going in flower as well. Starting to pick up in week 5. Trichomes are showing up and the bud site is starting to finally develop more and bulk it seems.

Some updated shots in week 5.

17 Likes

Supposed to be 56-65 day stuff at this point more like headstash

5 Likes

You’re going to like the smoke. My favorite high. Pleasant, mild taste and smell. Little goes a long way.
There may not be much of it. Small buds off long internodes.

I found it to get more enthusiastic as it aged, clone after clone. Is that a thing? Also pretty consistent so far between beans (IBL or close enough for breeding vigor), although I have some new ones with wide leaves… They think they’re skunks.

8 Likes

That’s awesome to hear and sounds about right so far. I have 2 of them going and both of them have small buds.

1 Like

I forgot I had another herijuana going. This one is more colorful than the other. She smells like a strong urinal cake. It’s gross. Lol. I gaged when I plucked a bud off the bottom of the plant that wasn’t getting enough light. The smell from my fingers was like being at a urinal with a fresh cake that’s just been swimming. The other plant has a much more lemony urinal scent. A little more enjoyable.

11 Likes

Excited to see how this one turns out for you! Great job!

2 Likes

Looking good! Nice work, I will be watching!

I’ve got some Herijuana IBL from Woodhorse going in my grow log atm… 3 weeks into flower. Interested to see how they differ!

2 Likes

I’ve just popped 10 Herijuana from Omuerta Genetix…he obtained his from Wood horse as well.
They are F4 IBL…
I grow alot of Luke’s stuff…have been for the last 5 or 6 years…all really good stuff.

3 Likes

Thanks! So out of the two I have, they both seem close to finished at week 8. Will chop them at week 9 I think. Still haven’t really scoped the trichs yet.

The more lemony scented urinal cake has started to take on some purple at the tips. Very hard to see.

Compared to the the other herijuana that displays nice amount of purple. Her smell of strong urinal cake still makes me cringe.

10 Likes

Beautiful Flowers! Very interesting terp profile on those too!

Mine is more of a sandalwood, sweetness, petrol. Cool to see the variation!

2 Likes

Awesome description. Looks really good

1 Like

Wow that’s awesome. I took some new whiffs off the more green herijuana and it does smell like a sweet petrol and sandalwood now that you mention it.

The first herijuana I smelled earlier in flower was the more purple one and her smell dominated my nose with offensive urinal cake. The greener herijuana definitely smells a lot nicer and pleasant compared to the purple. Definitely smells like sweet, petrol, sandalwood on the greener herijuana.

5 Likes

Should have that petrol smell its parents are Petrolia headstash

5 Likes

Urinal cake smell huh? Well that’s a pisser lol! Looks like this one’s going to pack a punch. Any updates for us? Should be nearing the finish line or finished by now right?

3 Likes