HeritageFarms strain availability and gen info

Here is one of several fan leaves I pulled off the plants to open them up. There about 12” tall at the moment.

16 Likes

11 fingers that’s awesome , I wouldn’t be surprised if see some 13s :grin:
I used to see this alot more often 20 years ago Its nice to see it in these.

15 Likes

@Heritagefarms thank you kindly got me seeds yesterday.Will be starting the auto RL X RPK around the 15th of Dec on the new waxing moon.Thanks for the extra gift to…i got the vial A for the RL X RPK

6 Likes

Glad they arrived looking forward to seeing them grown in the far north :grinning:

4 Likes

What plant is that leaf from? Not sure I’ve seen an eleven finger leaf that fat. It’s got the crinkle, too.

I’m very stoked that I was able to get the PP from @Sebring. Unfortunately, I couldn’t play during the fundraiser.

Could you remind me of the flower time on it, @Heritagefarms? Thanks again for doing the preservation. So thankful! peace

4 Likes

That is off of the auto red lebanese x royal purple kush.

6 Likes

Typically around 9 weeks to be where I like them but you could easily pull at 8.

4 Likes

Those are definitely some pretty 11 fingerd fatties right there. There definitely leaning towards the royal purple kush, if they can gain some height from the red leb they should be some real winners.
Your getting close to 6 weeks on those aren’t you ?
Any sighn of sex yet hoping they trigger into bloom soon.

6 Likes

Right at 6 weeks, is that when you saw the plants expressed their sex? Don’t the males show first or does it depend on the strain?

4 Likes

They started to flower for me right around 6-7 weeks in, normally I see females show there sex first but it can be be strain dependant that’s dir sure.

4 Likes

Today I pulled some off the larger fans leaves a found one with 13 leaflets and did a little LST action.

17 Likes

Those look Savage , makes me very happy to see 13 fingers , been awile but the first plants I ever grew from NorCal bag seed had 13 fingers and we’re short fat monsters. I’ve only seen it a hand full of times sense then with the blades being fat. I’ve discussed this with a few people and most always say 13 fingers is on sativa dom strains, I’d be sitting there saying not always I’ve seen short fat 13 leafers and they were dank . These plants here show that they can produce 13 fingers on indica dom plants .

11 Likes

Love seeing the LST training plants with selective pruning is my choice of growing.Loving your progress Tejas and stoked to start my RL X RPK in a week.Ofcourse LST will be mandatory lol

2 Likes

Now if they could just go ahead and decide to flower that would be nice , they have the auto flower gene double stacked on both parental sides I’m guessing it won’t be much longer

4 Likes

@Heritagefarms forgive the stoner in me :slight_smile:

vial B is ?

Thanks again

Dequilo

2 Likes

Those are the red Lebanese royal purple kush auto flower testers, there are viles marked a and b to keep track of two different females that were pollinatated so I can determine which are passing on the traits I want to see the most.

6 Likes

perfect dropped them yesterday

I have to tell you I have been growing the weed since 1974

I have never seen nicer looking seeds :slight_smile: a tip of the hat

thank you letting try your work

Dequilo

9 Likes

I was rather impressed with the appearance of those beans myself, I have another older line that is from northern California that throws fat beans like that I need to try and grow a few of soon.

8 Likes

Along with the LST I have removed quite a bit of foliage to open the plants up. They are water hogs as I am watering every day. Maybe the deforestation will reduce the water need. :rofl:

3 Likes

The red Lebanese would be responsible for the water hogging , they drank about twice as much as a normal plant there size. I soaked there pot every day and it would be sucked dry by the next morning. The red Lebanese finished at about three feet tall and the royal purple kush was half that height. The red Lebanese has a classic old-school sweet mexi taste while the royal purple kush was sweet and hashy. I expect a good yielding plant with some unique flavors and smells.
Several different areas coming together in these beans.

10 Likes