Hermie? Help with identification

I see a banana on the bottom. I know pictures suck. Any info on identifying? or just kick her to the curb?

4 Likes

Unfortunatly so… looks like the it needs the @oleskool830 herm treatment

What strain is that ?

4 Likes

It’s a bag seed from some royal cookies. It looks good and is sticky. But this will be the second one.

1 Like

Is that the only plant u have growing?

2 Likes

No I have three autos also. I’m guessing consensus is to chop it?

2 Likes

If that’s the only one (unlikely) you can pull it and try to finish her. She looks like she is close. One of the issues with bagseeds is the generally come from a hermie, this creating more hermies…

6 Likes

I’m gonna go cut the tops, they look good and that’s where this is at. Then I’ll look at bottom and see if it’s worth of plant is foot tall with two main colas then 5 small under then the larf. I’ll just cut it. This may be a whole month without buying weed. Yay

4 Likes

Good call, would be a shame to seed your other plants. FYI, the male flower in that picture has not opened and released pollen yet. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

Ok thank you. I’m pretty sure I know what I’m seeing for the most part with sexing. But there’s this little guy in the back of my head questioning me. Off with her head!!!

2 Likes

Can you not put it in your garden?

1 Like

Put her away from your other plants and let her pollinate herself. You will end up with plenty of fem seeds but they have a 50/50 chance of carrying on the hermie trait :+1:

1 Like

Outside? I don’t know what you mean? I can put it in the greenhouse, but those plants are flowering also. These plants were put outside before I had the greenhouse, probably why they hermed. I cut the top two colas. the six small ones under will finish longer and I will monitor them. I think this gives me the best chance for a more finished harvest! I’m already light deping it in the garage so I have to move it anyways.

Never mind more where forming underneath she’s dead to me.

Or ghosted as the young kids say.

2 Likes

That’s why I’m here so I don’t have to mess around with hermie genetics as much!

2 Likes

They won’t be fem seeds they’ll be reg still and herm.

2 Likes

Ah did you start with regular seeds??? Sorry I didn’t read the full thread. My bad…

I meant could you not put it out in your garden away from the rest of your plants. You could of just let it go for a bit longer. My plant did the same but I left it for a little bit longer she never produced that many nanners :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My garden is a 2x4 area, or outside. Yes my plan was to let it go longer and just monitor. But, it’s a pain that I don’t need so I chopped the two tops that had it and then under I could see more. So she’s outta here!!

4 Likes

That’s too high of a chance for me! Chop that He-Bitch! lol

5 Likes

Can anyone point to the exact “banana” for me?

2 Likes

It’s at about the 7 o’clock position at the base right next to the buds fan leaves

2 Likes