Do you think it hermed

This is a bubblegum auto feminized from msnl. I put it 12/12 because it wasn’t flowering and kept getting huge. I LST’ed and took clones knowing it wouldn’t auto. It seems like it’s gone herm unless my old eyes are wrong. It also burned on the light a few times because of its rapid growth.

What do you guys think I’m thinking of chopping.

2 Likes

Looks straight male to me.

Definitely chop.

7 Likes

Full blown male, not a herm

8 Likes

6 Likes

Lol do much for feminized seed!!!

1 Like

There are female pistils I just showed the worst of the male parts.

I’d throw it in the bin to be honest that’s just me,start fresh it’s an autos 13 weeks you have a new harvest

1 Like

Its trash!

1 Like

Nice thing about autos shit mite hit the fan with your grow but your guaranteed a harvest in 13 weeks lol

3 Likes

Yeah im fine on bud for now and don’t really like this tall lanky pheno. Seems like crao genetics if you ask Me. The ones they sent me the first time didn’t even germinate. This is the first strain/auto that was completely crap. I still have 4 they replaced the originals with. Won’t bother with them ever again.

It’s chopped boo!!

I had 19 males this grow lol all different strains I was testing ,never again… put my photo grow back to a very late star,this is the reason I only play with female seeds

2 Likes

I prefer regular seeds. I only ordered the female auto because that was all they had in bubblegum. I did however have a nice run with zkittlez female photos. Really shows how great for the small grower a fem seed is.

I do not however want to be dependant in a seed dealer for fem seeds. But you’re right it was really nice doing those fem plants all the way through 5 months and knowing it wasnt wasn’t waste.

I think when you plan to do seeds then you run 1 gallon pots to completion and for fems you use the biggest pot. It’s all what you’re shooting for I guess.

I give seeds 10 days to open if they don’t open then it’s not going to happen I’ve had seeds open on the 9th day lol

1 Like

Yep straight male! Holy balls!

1 Like

Looks male to me

1 Like

That would make some absolutely fabulous compost for the worm farm.

2 Likes

Mother Nature is a wonderful thing…it will always find a way to win. I don’t see any female parts. I’d say full on male.

1 Like

You got any pics of the rest of the plant I’ve never had a plant hermie on me before interested to see the whole plant

1 Like

Not sure if you’ll be able to make them but but here is one pic of the whole plant