HF Platinum Pineapple F4 Juicy gotcha crazy!

@beacher I doubt that, butt… I’m ok with it. :sunglasses: today’s happy Friday portrait isn’t finished yet because I haven’t added you. Would you like to be a beach bum playing the violin or the trumpet?
@Gpaw Thank you, I do like to make people smile. I went with a knight idea first, boba… I mean ReikoX just didn’t fit the sword brandishing clunky metal D&D suit. :grinning:
If your interested in how OG was back then and you love a great grow thread with lots of variety please see the laid back Beacher.
If you prefer A fast moving, knowledge based, comedy laced grow thread please see Gpaw

At 60 hour into germination

Day 4 germination, awww first born…

The other three seeds, are in soil and should break thru surface tonight or tomorrow.

Have a fantastic Friday! I gotta go look at my pineapple babies some more.
Special note to: @Northern_Loki next time I’ll make you the dragon :dragon: this time at least you got 3 horns… :nerd_face: and yes that is @LemonadeJoe on piano :musical_keyboard: @dequilo is the black cat playing harmonica. @Papalag on tambourine and @cannabissequoia on cow bell with @ReikoX on drums with of course, me on I-flying V sawtooth, Gpaw-vocals.
A note about gopher plant, takes 1-6 weeks to germinate. :crazy_face:

20 Likes