HF Platinum Pineapple F4 Juicy gotcha crazy!

Yep straight out to the sides…starting to stretch now waiting for them to show sex. No toppings so we’ll let them stretch. Will have one handcuffed by 16 oz cup others are getting pots to finish in.

12 Likes

How’s things looking with those pineapples and there roomates ?

1 Like

Think I lost the Cup challenge plant to a drought ( missed a day of feeding and sucked res dry) other plants and clones ar going fret, one big male and the Beta female are in dirt. And doing great.
Hold the phone, just checked and DWC Plant is starting to pray a bit…:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:.

Whole DWC thing was just a test I was running to prep plants in a month for flower in perpetual organic grow.

8 Likes

14 Likes

9 Likes

16 Likes

15 Likes

18 Likes

21 Likes

Long story short, excellent result’s, strong genetics and extremely strong sativa. Mixed 50/50 with indica, long lasting medicinal effectiveness.

9 Likes

What are the smells and flavors coming off of those so far. They look nice and uniform in terms of growth

6 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous grow!! How’s the ‘stank’??

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Definitely awesome looking plants. Love the structure. What’s the taste like?

2 Likes

Nice grow, lost my big female to the solo cup grow but have a clone finishing now that I full pollinated with a strawberry Hawaiian. They are pungent with excellent hybrid vigor. All three I grew wet excellent lateral branches very uniform, clone is stable with good structure but smaller.!

17 Likes

Hahaha wtf. Bob Ross on the ones and twos. Lol Jesus that was great.

2 Likes

Pulled my two seeded females and dried a mid nugget. Along with 20 seeds of Platinum Pineapple x Dirty Margarita ( Dirty Girl x Strawberry Hawaiian)
Should be tasty like Hawaiian Punch.

Rolled a tester and even with an early cure and seed weed it’s pure metallic pineapple, left my mouth watering for 15 minutes after finishing a joint. Nice balanced buzz. Smell and taste are up front fresh Pineapple. Plants were all thick and healthy with great structure and horizontal lateral growth. I can’t wait to do a bud run of this and push the size and yield…

:metal::sunglasses:

12 Likes

That sure sounds like a tasty cross had some c99 that had the pineapple terps years back.

1 Like

Question for you brother. Bigger of my two females (fully pollinated) is exhibiting an interesting terp profile that I was wondering if you had come across in selection or is just a one off? As I reported the early Plant was met-pineapple all the way fresh and mouthwatering Even though I’m not a big fan of the fruit itself, I love the weed. The second took longer to cure and I pulled a few Tester joints of the shucked colas.

This plant is a bit darker, smell is danker and more earthy , more toward the rotting side scent. Taste is Mango Hotwings from BW’s savory more than sweet with that vinegar after scent that makes you catch your breath. I can only take 3-4 hits without stubbing it out from the Instant locomotive buz Only to revisit it every half hour for more…the male I used on this plant was the Dirty Margarita Freeby from GLG that is Dirty Girl x Strawberry Hawaiian, overly frosty and tasty but very small week seeds (Dirty Girl trait). Seed size on PP x DM are all over the place from coconut to Dirty Girl size. If the plants show the vigor, trichs and buz that the combo promises could be a very good and tasty med strain. My regular paimed is GG4 wax and flower as needed to keep out of the Oxys. And about 4-6 joints at night of my headstash So my tolerance is pretty high. Gonna gift a sample to a bud who is a bit more of a lightweight to get his reaction…Awesome plant thanks for the auction!!

Here’s a few pics of the Dirty Margarita bud

n

:metal::sunglasses:

16 Likes

I have found a couple more earthy sour flavors , it tends to be that or the sweeter pineapple flavor you expieranced on the other. Glad your happy and finding some good smoke already :+1:

8 Likes

After several taste tests and another week of cure the Sour pineapple pheno is straight up 3 hit and quit. Can’t wait to see if the freight train buz carry’s over with the sour strawberry from the DM, think I may have found my new sleeping med…

8 Likes