HF Platinum Pineapple F4 Juicy gotcha crazy!

Thanks for the sneak peak.i have HF’s PP f4 to grow out after i test run his auto Red Lebanese x Royal Purple Kush…Will be following along on your entertaining thread.

6 Likes

I got a lot to catch up on, the pineapple is real sweet and smells fruity… the taste is unique. Have a new year. Working on a new set of pineapples, with new drawings and the finished group jam sesh.

4 Likes

Mmmm fresh HFpineappleF4 on the rise up, i just found out about BOG passing when i went to put in a order for seeds. Rest In peace my friend.

6 Likes

Praise to you, the flavor and smell is sweet and citrus bitey. All of the seeds popped first time around and all popped this time too. The growth is very strong right away and none of the plants failed. I am very pleased with the seeds, thank you for providing excellent seeds.
Two hits and i wander away from the bong.

9 Likes

Looks nice and from the amount of hairs it looks like that one will be nice and dense. I’ve found a couple that had the sweet pineapple citrus smell and rock hard nugs those are my favorite pheno in the mix.

3 Likes

The main cola got so dense that it took 3 weeks to dry and two months to cure. This is what I got left in the 1 gallon jar that was stuffed to the top.

I think i could have gone 2 weeks more, possibly 3, butt… we shall see this time. 8 seedlings above ground and looking around.
During the first grow I found a genetic anomaly, split middle finger fan that turned out male.
It was amazing because it continued on the opposite side at each node. Along with the missing Fanny finger on both nodes.

I put it outside for pollen collection, bugs got it. If it happens again… I’ll trip out!

11 Likes

Some of the pineapple plants seem like they want to keep flowering past the done mark , I had one that grew three separate bursts of hairs. I’ve also seen mutations in a few plants myself, mainly odd leaf formations and the occasional fasciation. If I breed these lines again I’ll go back to some of the original parent stock, it seems the further you take a poly hybrid towards ibl the more weird stuff starts to pop up.

6 Likes

Here’s the plan… got 4 PPF4 growing strong, starting one of my two favorites from 2004 cannabis cup, the cheese. Going to pollenate the cheese with PPF4, also starting white widow to pollenate the PPF4. Got a ebb and flow for clones to do the pollination, should get some interesting seeds.

14 Likes

Those are some healthy looking seedlings right there , seems they like there home

5 Likes

What’s the flowering time on those, @Heritagefarms? I may drop some today.

Nice job on your plants @Heliosphear! You have me ready to get mine in the dirt. I dropped some Maui Wowie yesterday but I should make some friends for them. Thanks for the thread! peace

3 Likes

I let mine go to right around 62 days, needs to be fed good till at least mid flower or she will fade quickly and starve her self prematurely.

8 Likes

PPF4 2 weeks into veg

13 Likes

That’s a healthy looking plant right there :grin:

2 Likes

I ran into problems with temp variations and the roots got soaking wet, cab temp went way down and nutrient uptake dropped to zero with the plant not growing or taking up water.

Then the roots got dry and warm with the warming pad, this one had trouble getting back to good.

The twins recovered fastest, but all these were started at the same time. 4 were lost to root rot.

Hope both are female, one for outdoor and one for indoor. The PPF4 is very strong and recovered quickly when proper grow conditions were provided.

8 Likes

On the right verified female.
Other 2 moved outdoor

10 Likes

Great looking plants you got going there , nice and healthy.

2 Likes

Dropped a few of the PP x’s I made on my first run in perpetual, pineapple and strawberries anyone. This is the female PP that’s is the sour pheno. Was the most potent plant of the bunch, real three hit and quit weed, can’t wait to taste it with the strawberry, hyping the buds take to the PP size and density as the Dirty Margarita has small hard buds. Should also add a kick to the Maui Wowie menthol juicy fruit gum flavor

12 Likes

Did you say… pineapple strawberry, that sounds great! A juicy wake and bake, love it.

Put up the second light and set it to veg only at 50 percent, need it for warmth, another cold night.

The 2 pineapples put outside in recycled soil pan, recovered well and are turning kelly green.

Hoping this is a male and female.

8 Likes

Juuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiicyyyyyy mmmm ain’t gonna spit no lie, this girl got me crazy!

13 Likes

Man I wish I could take pictures that close up , I need to get a better phone, that’s a nice fat girl right there .

2 Likes