HF Platinum Pineapple F4 Juicy gotcha crazy!

Well… it just so happens that I have a regular camera that i am switching to and you are welcome to use any of the pictures to encourage further cultivation of HF Platinum Pineapple F4 and your other awesome strains of course. The pictures taken with the camera will be located on My site and linked into the post. They will be large and very detailed.

I am about to make a entire plant pollination of female PPF4 to male PPF4 because the genetics are excellent with all the great sativa qualities. I am also going to cross the MSNL cheese with PPF4, you know… just for gardener fun.

7 Likes

The Platinum pineapple puts off more seeds per bud then almost any other strain I’ve seen , if you fully pollinate a three foot bonsai style plant expect a couple thousend seeds :smirk:
I really like how they start off like thick little indica plants but then explode like sativa dom plants when switched to 12/12 and then finish off more in the middle.

10 Likes

:rofl: on the first grow round, I was like… did I get the wrong seeds? These leaves are super phat, should I ask HF about, then just like you said. Shot straight up in the air and the leaves went hybrid size and finished out very sativa.

1000’s of HF PPF4 seeds… I like the sound of that, I’m gonna need them to trade for DNA Cannaloupe, hitting one dead end after another.

10 Likes

6 Likes

Beautiful looking plant wonder how I missed getting those seeds .
We’re you going to be doing another down the road ?

2 Likes

Tell yah what @ShiskaberrySavior if I am successful at mating the HF Platinum Pineapple F4 and produce viable seeds, I will find a way to get you 20 seeds. I have no interest in selling the seeds as my friends locally are waiting for their share and I haven’t started the pollination yet.

Great news, both plants (indoor) are now confirmed… female

9 Likes

I still have quite a few of these and am looking at getting then into a fellow members seedbank here soon. I also deal with members directly who have been here a long time and have plenty of grow logs etc which you definetly are one. :+1:

4 Likes

And yep no worries when getting beans from me i only do one breeding at a time and wipe the room down clean so there is no chance of getting cross contamination from another strain the Platinum pineapple just likes to spend time in both the indica and sativa spectrum , sometimes they don’t strerch as much as prior generations but that’s prob a good thing for people trying to maintaine a reasonable light height

4 Likes

What? I don’t even need to pollinate? Hell yeah that’s great! I thought ppf4 was sold out. You are awesome HF!

1 Like

Your more then welcome to pollinate still but there def not sold out I still have quite a few left. Was going to do a germ test and try and get them on the soaknbeans site soon.

6 Likes

Can’t wait to get this girl back in jars for headstash. Doing bud runs with some LST and topping this time …:metal::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Speaking of topless females…

What? You don’t put a clothes pin on yours after topping?

Outdoor verified male.

12 Likes

I gotta ask lol! Is it just to separate the two growing shoots a little better, or something like pinching the wound closed to avoid to much fluid loss and possible infections and such? :thinking: Plants are beautiful by the way. Love those fat leaves in veg. The PP f4 is definitely on the short list for next run. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

puts on Kelly green robe and big foot slippers to answer the visitor alert
SeymourGreen as i live and grow, good to see you. Thank you for dropping in. The use of the clothes pin for topping goes back to my days of guerilla growing (80’s) the clothes pin kept bugs out, moisture in and gave me a smile. Jorge Cervantes was my growing guide in those days. I don’t use growth hormone for clones, I chop the two leaves below the branches off and coat the cutting base with the puddle that forms at the cut site on plant from just having watered the plant 20 minutes prior. Put the cutting in completely saturated soil in a 80% humidity 77-80F container and let the clone do it’s thing. Then i put on the clothes pin to stop the flow, prevent bugs getting in and close the wound. Yes it still makes me smile.
takes off robe walking out to reveal 2 pairs of long underwear and three sweatshirts
Damn it’s Cold AF! Got both lights running full blast for the heat.

6 Likes

Awesome tip @Heliosphear. Jorge was also a mentor to me years ago. One of the first books I ever ordered on the subject of cannabis growing was " Indoor Marijuana Horticulture". Was just watching a few of his grow vids on Amazon video the other night. Thanks again for the tip, and stay warm! :hot_face::sun_with_face:

2 Likes

I joined Jorges forum with my original OG handle AtmosPhear at GMU, trying to get in contact with him again.
The topping of PP#1 flawless.

Two weeks growth in recovery.

Went from 20/4 indoor to 10.5/13.5 outdoor, temps from 35F-75F for both weeks

Bug killer sprayed, PP#3 male, pollen collection jar sterilizated.

10 Likes

Awwww yeah Trichome gardeners on a budget… two topless ladies, hands to yourself, elst yu’s be tossed outdagrow!

PP#2 node topped

11 Likes

Those PP F4 plants sound interesting-

I’ll be watching their progress…

3 Likes

Breaker Breaker here comes the Vapor! sniff sniff is somebody growin burnt rubber? I’ll be keeping an eye on those Beautiful twins you got growing. Thank you for dropping by, gonna drive my 67 GTO topless stratosphear cruiser over and drop in for a closer look.

3 Likes

PP#1 12 cola’s, bigger every day.

15 Likes