Organic autos

It’s on-

13 Likes

Hope that soil is not too hot for a seedling … :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s just pure coco. Funny you said that, spent the afternoon mixing up my version of “SUPERSOIL” to cook up for when they get bigger.

First batch in years…

Then I got on here and searched for my old overgrow.com buddy Subcool-

Been super bummed about hearing about his young demise…

1 Like

What strain are you running?

1 Like

Sorry, because of that “organic” in the title and colour and texture of the soil I thought it was amended, lack of info icon_e_confused|nullxnull , good luck with it … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

That’s “sour 60” from new420guy.

I’ll also be running “unicorn sherbet” from Cult Classics this run. It’s supposedly got a decent 45 day pheno-

First I’ve heard of anything finishing that fast…

2 Likes

Awesome! Good luck. :v:

1 Like

Thanks bro-

I always second guess myself when mixing up soil. Still trying not to make the same mistake twice…

2 Likes

Update-

I decided to cull the auto bean… wasn’t a very healthy seedling.

Also decided to take advice, pause the autos, and try some feminized photos for the first run.

1 Like

3 Likes

Here’s a sour 60, at a couple of weeks. I bent it over for a few days, and pinched off a fan leaf that was shading new growth. Then I gave it a hot dose of guano tea, and now I see it’s female. Time to up pot to 5 gallon fabric.

1 Like

Another female sour 60…

2 Likes

I must have stunted it…

At a whopping 7 inches, she’s just big enough to stink the place up-

Next time, I won’t try training at all, and I guess I’ll skip sexing these super fast autos in solo cups…

3 Likes

Getting close-

Both phenotypes have a strong burnt rubber smell…

4 Likes

Excellent! All that luscious pink purple and red purple mixed with a burnt rubber smell… living that good life. Fantastic growing, looks like you got the skillz and a awesome pheno-nomenon headed for harvest.

3 Likes

1 Like

I took a closer look at this little one this morning. I see amber trichs, but still pushing leaf-

I was looking through a loupe, and noticed something odd… Looks like a bug leg?

This Fulkerson was buried head first-

Too big for a gnat…

Fruit fly???

1 Like