HGLs Happy Box of Chocolates and other Goodies

I’m right there with you bud :wink: . I think I may try skipping my next flush and feed the girls. I’m thinking ill roll on through and ride it out.
Thanks for all the input, I turned the light down 2 notches.

Thanks @BigMike55 . :slight_smile:
I’ll keep reading Happy. I may find something. First I have to read about those nutes before I can even guess since I have not found anything so far. I’m sure your hitting them with the right dosage.
BTW have you checked the ppm of your runoff?

1 Like

Thank you so much for tagging and helping me out! I glanced at the ppm last time feed. My forgetfulness forgot what it was. I want to say in the 1100s though. I think I’ll give a couple girls a haircut tomorrow.

1 Like

Not a problem at all man. We are supposed to be here for one another. Good luck. I would check those ppm’s before I went further. Just my opinion. lol. Might as well rule it out.

1 Like

Here are some horrible looking pictures but my back is killing me. Trimmed everything up but the 2 Angelica skunk up front and Womo 2nd row to the left.

Before

After

8 Likes

This Angelica Skunk has that diesel gassy skunk smell :flushed: :ok_hand::ok_hand::boom:

10 Likes

@MoBilly my brother, I slapped the girls with nutes as in there days they were feeling dry.

Run off PPM was between 1586- 2030 all In between.
Run of PH was between 6.65 - 6.70
I typically shoot for 6.2 for PH going in.
I’m yet to figure out how to calibrate this bad boy. I bought the stuff to test but got lost on a YouTube video.

6 Likes

This guy’s delivery might put you to sleep, but he explains it well enough to understand what you need to do. Hope this helps!

3 Likes

That buds looking dank my friend! I can vicariously get behind that smell description :drooling_face:

3 Likes

You are awesome!! Thank you, i’m putting this on the big screen to watch :wink:

1 Like

I knew you would like that :wink: The second one is still gassy but not as much .
I can thank you for those!

1 Like

I forwarded them from @catapult because they were the only skunk genetics I had. So thanks belong there :wink:

3 Likes

@catapult Thank you for the genetics :wink: . Skunk has always been a old favorite along with Gassy.
Thank you 2 again.

2 Likes

Your welcome HGL! Great to see these these babies getting grown out, nice work.

2 Likes

When I get UFS #18 seeds from this pollination remember to holler at me. You’ll have some then if you want. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Look good to me!
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Im logging that into the back of my head as a reminder :wink: Thank you!

@G-paS - Thank you!!

1 Like

You are more than welcome my friend @HappyGoLucky21 .
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Looks like the girls are doing much better :wink:

12 Likes

They are looking even better than before.

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like