HGLs Happy Box of Chocolates and other Goodies

I love it my brother, thank you. I think we got some cloudy with a bit of shakey haha.

I did see lots of clear still so I’m thinking ill water with no nutes for 2 waterings and go from there.

I like.about 10% amber id day too.

Thank you again brother!

3 Likes

Flushed all the girls except the Lemon Skunk with 3 gallons of PHed water today.

About to put them in dark in a day or 2.

Seems all are about ready to chop but Lemons now :disappointed_relieved:.

Never fear Momma Happy said I can’t put up the 4x4 :smiley:

She blinked and it was up, she wished I cleaned that fast.

7 Likes

I asked my other half to smell the outside window where the exhaust fan is. It was a gassy great smell coming from it. Good and bad thing, great smelling but not for anyone else :wink:

I just paid $70.00 for it too, AC Infinity Air Carbon Filter 6" :frowning_face: . Anyone else have a simular experiance?

I just threw the cheap one on that worked fine before and using that for the Lemon Skunk 4x4.

3 Likes

Tasks done for today!
The Box of Chocolates, Womo and Angelica Skunk are in lights out for two days.

Lemon Skunk moved into the 4x4 while the closet sits in the dark :yum:

9 Likes

Its a great day today! Chop day for the Box of Chocolates, Angelica Skunk and Womo.

Not only that but some great mail came today. I have no clue what I’m running next.

8 Likes

All set for a nice slow dry .

Whatz your go to temp and RH for drying?

10 Likes

I shoot for between 65 and 70 F and around 45 to 50 on the humidity with just a slight breeze.

5 Likes

Beautiful sight to see, makes me wish I would have grab them
@Worcestershire_Farms ^^ look up

4 Likes

Thats exactly what I had in mind!

5 Likes

I like the way my stuff comes out when I hit that mark. Some buds that were not as tightly packed fooled me and I let them dry too quick. That is a factor to take into account as well. I’m wanting to stay on the low side of humidity if the buds are real tight or big. I’d go for more heavy breeze as well. Mold would be so very bad after all that love and labor.
I’m only on my fifth grow though so what do I know. lol

6 Likes

This is my Third so this is great brain food, all of the data you give me is great! I got two fan blowing low in the room not directly hitting the buds RH is around 40 -42%. I would cry with mold and i think my back would hate me (More). Thanks for all the input! @MoBilly

@Brokehoe If i didnt throw all 13 in soil id toss some :wink:

5 Likes

Locked in at 65 f / 40%ishrh . They slept like babies again hanging upside down all sweet like last night :wink:
@MoBilly

7 Likes

You’re in the zone bro. :wink:
I didn’t mention that it’s best if you have them in the dark for some reason. I’m not sure why. The light messes with flavor outcome if I’m not mistaken… Anyway, I just take it as “those guys know” and keep my drying closet with lights off.
Just something else to think about in case you had nothing on your mind atm. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just turned lights on for the picture, i turn all gadget lights off :wink: . I use a green headlamp, coming out of the closet all green and things lol.

3 Likes

I figured as much. :+1:
But it never hurts to drop it in. Someone that may not know may read it some day 40 years from now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The little lemon skunk may be ready. Can anyone tell me whats up with this Tall Girl. Should I keep this going or is that pretty much what she’s going to do? She’s very string beany.
Tall girl

Shorty girl

9 Likes

In my unlearned opinion. :thinking:
I’d let her go for a bit. I see a lot of white pistols. A scope of the trichomes would be the telling thing. But she doesn’t look done to me. I

5 Likes

About three days in for a nice slow dry :sleeping:

Here’s a couple of Box of :chocolate_bar:s

13 Likes

Oh my! That’s some candy right there! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Beauty looking herb man! Nice work :+1:

3 Likes