Hi everyone just a quick introduction.

Yes, Pictures. You will find quite a bit more than just a forum here. happy learning and growing.

Welcome to OG, @Star_Dog, you have a wealth of knowledge at your fingertips now. Enjoy

3 Likes

great way to intro! are you pheno hunting your own seeds/crosses or …

3 Likes

@Star_Dog
Welcome to the OG community :pray:t5:
hopefully you will hang around for awhile and get what you’re looking for.
I’m also a coco grower dtw, so I’ll be here quietly watching your grow somewhere in the front row. Beautiful plants BTW nice robust buds. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Welcome to the club. Hope to see you around. :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome home @Star_Dog. This is the place. Good to have you.

1 Like

Nice bud pics! @Star_Dog Welcome to OG your off to a great start here!
:dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

2 Likes

WELL, Well, well…another member running through the Neighborhood, tracking Mud on the Front Porch, disregarding the Door Bell, kicked it in, ran down to the Basement, set up Shop, putting out B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L Work. :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:
WELCOME!! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: Take care, stay safe, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: Do me a favor…kindly clean your Shoes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:!!!

4 Likes

Hi there buddy, no it’s a mixture from different breeders, London city genetics, Advanced female seeds and Dinafem.

I’m hoping/looking for a good cat pee skunk, a good terpy blueberry and a good cheese, it’s a tall order but I’m optimistic about the blueberry at least, it’s got strong blueberry aroma.

I’ve never tried seeding plants but i was thinking of selfing any plants that could be described as “special”

3 Likes

I can’t find what I’m doing wrong, there’s no options to start a thread can anyone help?

In grow room diarys for example this is the page.

R
Scroll down

There’s no options to start a thread that i can see.

Anyone?

2 Likes

From the homescreen click new topic. It’s on the right under your picture, if your on mobile at least.

2 Likes

Click the 3 lines to the left of your avatar.

Then click new.

Then click new topic.

4 Likes

Thanks for your help folks I’ve got it now.

2 Likes

you happen to be star_dog on RIU?

1 Like

Yeah buddy, that’s me.

2 Likes

1000 x better here :wink:

4 Likes

Hey Doug, yeah i’ve noticed there’s a friendly vibe here, there’s also a few things I’m surprised to see but pleased, they’re a great addition to a forum that’s the clone/seed trading and the 2nd hand equipment for established members, they’re great thing for a forum to have.

Cheers buddy.

5 Likes

Its a different world here.

This world i can live in. LOL

4 Likes