High Altitude Seeds

Greetings Friends

I am not new to this site as i am an old OG from years ago when this site was booming and my loyalty to this site and as a former subscriptions contributor I would like to say I’M BACK!!!

Ok here is my question for this Important Topic.

I will be growing again after 11 years straight takiung a break for open heart surgery so I purchased these seeds from this seed company and I only purchased the seeds is because they take mastercard perioid.

well i dropped $375 worth and received 2 yes 2 free seeds.

if anyone here purchased from this company please step up and let others know of the pro’s & con’s of this us based company. thank you & peace to all

High Altitude Seeds - Link Below

https://highaltitudeseed.com/

2 Likes

The fact that they can’t spell feminized wouldn’t sit well with me…….

13 Likes

Never heard of that seedbank they have a Facebook page as well,$375 bit expensive what you get for that

1 Like

2 free seed should have been way more, im with you man, i dropped some cash at heavenly connected, most recently on seeds and same thing, 2 seeds, i am a fan of freebies so yeah i know the pain more than one too many times

2 seeds? 2 seeds? yeah, thanks for posting, and saving me a ton of time. This one to put on the iggy list for me.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Lmfao!!! Nice catch! I would agree, based on the look of the site and spelling errors I would pass.

3 Likes