Highest Possible Yield From Harvest

Look at sonofarm, I really like mine. The driver is huge (I have the maxx8) actually have 2 now. They have uvb and far red built in.

Also has anyone confirmed if the fohse guys are posting wet weight? I’m sure they are. It’s a joke. I actually heard the fohse owner tearing down the black dog owner on the Adam Dunn show. Then fohse went on bragging about their new pisces series aimed for home growers at under a buck watt. So I did email the salesman. Iirc it was about 900 for a 800w light and I wasn’t impressed enough to pay up.
That salesman’s salary comes right out of your pocket…I’ve no use for salesmen of any sort

3 Likes

Agreed - I would also need proof that they used no growth hormones/regulators.

Probably setup vertical and they are growing on two racks stacked on top of each other. Double the plants in the same square footage

1 Like

The 5pounds/1kw challenge

Interesting read

Do you use real sponge in your mapito?

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

No i use pond filter

That reminds me DrGreen growing style, it was the 1st growing style I tried to replicate about 15 years ago.
The guy had two battery operated kitchen cabinets fitted with CFL bulbs and grew in 0,5L soda bottles.

I’d love to see your rig in detail, do you have a thread?

No i have no thread
Yes it’s like dr green style on steroids
Diy Leds and home made mapito :shushing_face:

1 Like

I was hitting ~QPs every 14-15 square inches . 240w per 6 plants, 15 gallon each, water only . Tried to feed and go taller plants and shade became a major limiting factor. Maybe I’ll try schwazzing some day.

1 Like

I was getting 6#s of flower in a 2x2 space every 4 weeks.

But I’m a professional.

8 Likes

Those are rookie numbers!

3 Likes

Temporary respite.